• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Injustice Mobile The BP hack is back after 4 years I think.

    Injustice Mobile The BP hack is back after 4 years I think.


    The BP hack is back after 4 years I think.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    Are these all of the scorpions? Ps when do the blackest night characters come back to the challenges. I NEED BNHG and BNMM

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    we can’t let this game die injustice 2 sucks they have to know that

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Are these all of the scorpions? Ps when do the blackest night characters come back to the challenges. I NEED BNHG and BNMM

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Got him to do 215k+ On 1 sp2 with these 2 gears and static

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    This is the most op character in injustice no cap

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Where should i be going in this game

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    I've been filling out single player mode but am now stuck because the enemies are too strong, theres no motivation to play online and i cant do the challenge because i dont have Aquaman.

    My team is a lvl 31 superman, 26 regime black adam and 29 insurgency batman.

    Now that i have a full gold team i dont need to buy anymore for now and im still saving up my nth metal to get the 800 nth metal pack

    What should i do to progress in this game now?

    submitted by /u/daniel1237050123
    [link] [comments]

    Cheats?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    How does the community feel about cheating engines/outlets such as iOS gods, jailbreaking, etc.? Because I personally am getting tired of the paid packs/other hackers kind of spoiling the game, and I'm starting to warm up a little to the idea of using a third party system to give me a little bit of a "boost". I do however want to get the communities opinion on this before hand, as to not ruin anyone's experience. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ok-now-hear-me-out
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment