• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Injustice This is so true 😂

    Injustice This is so true ��


    This is so true ��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Getting source crystals

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    1. Is buying source crystals worth it in any way, I haven't bought any, but I kinda want to. They are pretty cheap considering the price of things in game. I don't really plan on transforming gear or anything, I just want colors for characters I play and maybe auto level a character or two, because the grind is very very slow and boring. I only plan on spending like $10-$20 on source crystals. I've only had the game for like a week and I'm only level 45

    2. Is there a cap on what level I get source crystals? Like for example, if I hit level 75, would I get source crystals still? What about level 100?

    submitted by /u/NotRichardNixon68
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse frustration

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Really enjoying this game but finding AI spaming attacks to the point I'm sat cowering in a cover so annoying. Got any tips? I like playing Red Hood, Hellboy and Catwoman

    submitted by /u/Jay_Lamora
    [link] [comments]

    Got 2 abilities from diamond box

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Leaked imagine of Maxwell Lord in Injustice 3!!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Green Arrow Secret Human Torch skin.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    How to transform gear back to original?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    New to injustice 2. I bought infinite transforms yesterday thinking that I can transform gear to levels that I had not even reached yet, which was pretty stupid of me ngl. I changed my Batman headgear and I want to change it back to the original form it was, is there any way I can do this?

    submitted by /u/kingshaan77
    [link] [comments]

    I somehow managed to get 3 abilities in 1 day

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    The flash is a menace

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    How to get unlimted credits in injustice 1 on mobile 2021?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    On ios or android? Without paying

    submitted by /u/Rockgud67
    [link] [comments]

    Is The Flash good?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Online we call that trolling

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    How to do Black Canary’s Frontspring to Crazy Legs?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I am currently doing her character tutorial and I'm pressing the right things. But I just can't do it for some reason. Can someone tell me how they did it?

    submitted by /u/WaVyJacob
    [link] [comments]

    Was just playing the arcade card game injustice and the person right before me got a foil Boss Superman series 3

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    How rare is this and anyone know how much it is?

    submitted by /u/Can-I-Hab-Hotdog
    [link] [comments]

    Problem

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    I've got a character maxed out and have been playing him for a long time, that being said; I have a ton of legendary gear. The thing is, out of all of that gear, their is only one piece apart of a gear set. I really like gear sets but can't find any pieces for my character, does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/True-Information-275
    [link] [comments]

    All my Gears just disappeared.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I started playing like 6 days ago. Bought it from Steam. After some time of grinding I got some amount of Gears but last night all of them disappeared.The stat and everything is still there. Is there a fix or smth ? It not, I'm gonna lose it.

    submitted by /u/poison-me-dad
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice wbid link

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Hey I just started playing again and I've tried linking with an Xbox 360 wbid account but I keep getting the not available at this time message. Are the services down or am I just having bad luck?

    submitted by /u/SnooCompliments4818
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment