• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Injustice Staff of Grayson Ability Injustice 2

    Injustice Staff of Grayson Ability Injustice 2


    Staff of Grayson Ability Injustice 2

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I'm new to Injustice 2 and I've already been grinding for Staff of Grayson for 5 days, so please give it to me straight how rare is it to randomly drop?

    submitted by /u/EmbarrassedAd3001
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 DLC

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Which of these would you like to see as a Injustice 3 DLC?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly this list kind of BS because of these 4. 3 of them were DLC in the first injustice and Darkseid was A Pre-order Bonus/separate purchase

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    If there’s going to be an Injustice 3, which ending would you rather have them continue?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    I think the Batman ending is the better ending, but I feel like the Superman ending would make more sense for a sequel.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ang_d13
    [link] [comments]

    staff of grayson

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I main robin and i've been trying to get the staff of grayson and i want to know if it's really worth it? if so what is the best way to grind for it?

    submitted by /u/Glad_Kick7339
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with d1 cancel into special move

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I play on a PS4 controller using the d-pad. For example Firestorm d1db3, I can't hit it if I'm ducking already. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/prezentul
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC Characters should I buy?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I'll buy the 2 characters most voted.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/barry_hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best epic gear sets for the turtles?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Just bought them so I'm curious what I should me looking for.

    submitted by /u/GoldenDroid7777
    [link] [comments]

    Its been a long time!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Who do I play / train with (note picking characters I didn't play much)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mildhot-sauce
    [link] [comments]

    Weird…just got a FP2 add on Injustice 2.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    If when injustice 3 is a going be announced anytime in future, there one guest character I definitely want to see in the game that is this her

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    the power of robin

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    question

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    im kinda new to the injustice games and I'm wondering if the second game takes place in the earth most of the justice league got pulled to in the first game or if it is just the normal earth that they got pulled from??

    submitted by /u/SeaConstruction6732
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your overall opinion of this game, the state it’s in, and if it’s worth getting into as a new player

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just downloaded injustice 2 on PC and want to know what your overall opinion of the state of this game is and how a brand new player like me would fit. I know injustice 3 will come out one day so I'm excited to jump in to that game at the same time as everyone else. But I wanted to try this game a little cause it looks really fun. Just for some context, I've only been playing video games for like 4 years now. The first year was pretty devoted to brawlhalla, so I have a very minimal amount of knowledge about fighting games, and the rest of my time has been spent playing BR's. So Im interested in getting into fighting games and getting better.

    submitted by /u/heyitssampleman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help boosting king of the hill trophies

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Psn: DanFCB97

    submitted by /u/Senior_Orchid_37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment