• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Injustice My Current Batman Gear

    Injustice My Current Batman Gear


    My Current Batman Gear

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    My 2nd Favourite Batman Gear. I love the mask with the white eyes.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    My Idea for an Injustice 3 Roster

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    The recent roster "leak" has got me thinking about who I would put on my Injustice 3 roster. The roster would definitely bring back a lot of returning characters as a way to wrap up the Injustice series. Death also wouldn't be an issue cause the storyline I would do for Injustice 3 heavily involves the multiverse so it wouldn't be difficult to bring them back. This will include both the main roster and dlc characters.

    Base Roster 1. Batman 2. Superman 3. Wonder Woman 4. Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) 5. Flash 6. Aquaman 7. Cyborg 8. Darkseid 9. Lex Luthor 10. Cheetah 11. Black Manta 12. Sinestro 13. Big Barda 14. Mister Miracle 15. Deathstroke 16. Mary Marvel 17. Static 18. Zatanna 19. John Constantine 20. Nightwing (Damien Wayne) 21. Red Hood 22. Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) 23. Harley Quinn 24. Captain Boomerang 25. King Shark 26. Clayface 27. Peacemaker 28. Beast Boy 29. Starfire 30. Raven 31. Supergirl 32. Blue Beetle 33. Firestorm 34. Polka Dot Man 35. Hawk girl 36. Martian Manhunter 37. Katana 38. Catwoman 39. Green Arrow 40. Black Canary

    Dlc Characters Invincible/Omni Man Optimus Prime/Megatron Lobo Mr. Freeze Joker Batwoman Doctor Manhattan Rorschach Hawkman Saint Walker

    Premier Skins (these are only the premier skins that are alternate characters, not alternate versions of a character) Hal Jordon John Stewart Kilowag Wonder Girl Super boy Reverse Flash Grid Black Lightning Dick Grayson Wally West Allan Scott Jay Garrick General Zod

    submitted by /u/DarthRubiks12
    [link] [comments]

    Who do y’all want the most for DLC in Injustice 3

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Guests and DC Characters

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Heavy-Nefariousness5
    [link] [comments]

    Need help purchasing Injustice 2 (Steam)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    So I finished Injustice Gods Among Us recently, and I really love this game, and now I really want to purchase the second game, but I want to play EVERYTHING (every character, every story content, every possible thing and not to miss anything in Injustice 2. But the problem is the editions are a bit confusing for me. There are three editions that I know of: Standard Edition (from what I know it's base game only), Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition. And I don't know what the Gold Edition have and what the Ultimate Edition have. And about the costs, it's not an issue.

    submitted by /u/Shayfarazis
    [link] [comments]

    If there were to be an anime character to join the Injustice universe who would be the perfect fit?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I feel like characters like ITADORI YUJI from Jujutsu Kaisen or Deku or Todoroki from My Hero Academia would be great for a game like Injustice

    submitted by /u/Omnix_avi
    [link] [comments]

    Skeletor for Injustice 3

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    We need skeletor for injustice 3

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bailey-v
    [link] [comments]

    My injustice two koth lobby glitched

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Funny I3 DLC picks

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Which of these funny characters would be the best dlc in Injustice 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SaladmasterX
    [link] [comments]

    The real MK VS DC

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    The rosters of Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate face off against each other. They can only use feats from their respective game series. DLC characters are only allowed if they appear in story mode.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RegretTheUsernames
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get a specific ability. If I uninstall the DLC characters, will that also remove their abilities from random drops?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Robin main here, trying to get the staff of Grayson. I literally got all his other abilities except that one, and unless I grind for hours to complete his Legendary multiverse, I'm trying to use that time to get the staff from one of the daily ability multiverses as well as from mother boxes.

    If I uninstall the DLC characters, will that also remove their abilities from the random drops, or does it not matter at this point? Will the game give those abilities to me whether the DLC characters are installed or not?

    submitted by /u/Charles-Magnus
    [link] [comments]

    StarGirl for injustice 3!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    What did Snart (Cptn. Cold) do in the story mode??

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    I'm playing the game again to prep for this tournament I'm doing on my stream and a video or two that I have planned around the subject of injustice 3. hearing a dialogue between Hal & Snart, I can't for the life of me remember what he did during the story mode. Outside of looking up the YouTube movie all cut scenes, anyone want to help me jog my memory?

    submitted by /u/LSLRemix
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play Injustice 1 before 2

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Exactly as the title says. Just bought the MK11 + Injustice 2 pack on PS summer sale because I got MKX with the PS5 and it was a lot of fun. I heard injustice has a really good story so i was going to go through it but I'm not sure if I'd be lost. If injustice 1 is on sale for a good price I'd buy it

    submitted by /u/redviperofdorn
    [link] [comments]

    So Apparently my Last poll was "ToO bIaSeD" so let's try this again...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    For Injustice 3 (or just whatever is your favorite) What version of NetherRealm's Gear system do you want to see in Injustice 3 and/or is your personal favorite??

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/billymj04
    [link] [comments]

    Mortal Kombat character for Injustice 3

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Who would you like to see a guest MK fighter for IJ3? NRS likes doing their MK vs. DC crossovers, and they will likely do it again for IJ3. Having Liu Kang would be my pick.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Hellspawn28
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Have A Guild I Can Join?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Need a new guild.

    submitted by /u/barry_hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    The Flash and his Rogues

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Should I try learning 2 characters at once?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I am new to injustice and I have been playing Starfire who is super fun. I wanted to ask how do I learn a new character is there a process? Also who else is easy to play like Starfire? thanks.

    submitted by /u/GrandisSupernus1
    [link] [comments]

    Sub-Zero Tips

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Any tips on using him? His polar puncture is to hard to do tho.

    submitted by /u/barry_hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    need 10 replacement players on an team tournamnent for injustice 2 need discord and xbox

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    tournament begins tomorrow

    submitted by /u/Responsible_Ad6056
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment