• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Injustice Just to confirm: batman's ending is the canon ending

    Injustice Just to confirm: batman's ending is the canon ending


    Just to confirm: batman's ending is the canon ending

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    They already did a spin off on the superman ending, for anyone that knows it's injustice vs masters of the universe comic, i really doubt they're gonna make the story off the comic into the game. Batman's ending is canon and plus WB's would rather take the easy approach of batman rather than going down the dark ally with superman's

    Plus batman always win

    submitted by /u/Yeetisdeef
    [link] [comments]

    My Gold Krypto Batman what do you think?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    c o w

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Sup, I’m on PS5, and I can’t log in to WBID, does anybody have this problem too?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    New player returning

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Hey there so I used to be decent at the first injustice game and I'm getting back into the second one. The characters I love the most are Michaelangelo, red hood, joker, and scarecrow. I have some of scarecrows moveset down but I was wondering if there's anyone on Xbox that can help me with Michaelangelos combos. DM me for my GT. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xaulos
    [link] [comments]

    I JUST GOT INJUSTICE 2 AND I HAVE NO DLC CHARACTERS WHAT HAPPENED

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I JUST BOUGHT INJUSTICE 2 LEGENDARY EDITION AND HAVE NOTHING WHAT HAPPEND DID I JUST WASTE MONEY

    submitted by /u/JJClark7
    [link] [comments]

    Justice is blind , not heartless??

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Why justice is blind? Isn't justice the light?

    submitted by /u/HirimiXXX
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Batman shader high tech gear set

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Help ?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Im new to pc fighting games and play on a gamecube controller, how can i do breakaways and air breakways? or getup attacks/rolls? thanks

    submitted by /u/Wooden_Company
    [link] [comments]

    is anyone else having problems in injustice 2 where a fight involving cheeta doesn’t load?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    any fight that involves cheeta just doesn't load even in campaign what do i do

    submitted by /u/clappedneek
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 hero card icon

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Who's the red head with the camera ? It's an icon you get from a motherbox

    submitted by /u/FissionMailedx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment