• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Injustice I know this is gonna sound dumb but I just wanted to show these cause I was so happy I got these gear pieces

    Injustice I know this is gonna sound dumb but I just wanted to show these cause I was so happy I got these gear pieces


    I know this is gonna sound dumb but I just wanted to show these cause I was so happy I got these gear pieces

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Are you excited for the new upcoming Injustice animated movie?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    My Batman Loadouts

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    If the Injustice 3 base roster leak is true, I feel like I'm the only one who is SO GODDAMN EXCITED TO PLAY AS CLAYFACE!!!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Like, he's one of my favorite DC characters ever, and the fact that he's finally getting more notoriety is amazing.

    submitted by /u/nafa0idfnoaof
    [link] [comments]

    I hope we get this���� If we do, lmk y’all’s fighter pack predictions. And the story. This series always delivers.��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    My Batman setups.(sorry for image quality)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Fucking finally

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 roster if it even happens. These are some characters I would consider adding. Red Hood, Big Barda and Ice being my top 3 picks.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    if Arkham knight was revealed as a premiere skin (first ever edit)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    What do you play the most?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I wanna know what do you guys play the most, offline( multiverse) or online matches?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/daryaBJ
    [link] [comments]

    Do it like a true god

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Is there a reason why this is in the multiverse like every week

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    What's stats should I be focusing on for Green Lantern?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Like Strength, Health, ETC..

    submitted by /u/barry_hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I bought the Legendary Edition but it still wants me to buy for every DLC what should I do.

    submitted by /u/tfs4liv
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Batwoman is in Injustice 3!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    My Batman Collection again!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Journey to 30: Atom Update

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Pic Here!

    Alright here we are, first update of the first character! Included above is my Atom's gear at his current level, Level 17. Included in that gear set is two abilities, Air Atomizer and Mass-Size Slam.

    So Atom's been a pretty fun character for me to pick up, he has a certain maneuverability for his set where he has less full combo's and more special moves. His combo's are very rewarding I feel but can be hard to get hits with as with the two shrinking in the air ones having lots of downtime between hits where the opponent can counter or punish.

    So thats where his special moves come into play. Atom's a character who's sole purpose is to get around the opponent and bounce their ass for some combo starters. I've found it easiest to go for Fermion Fury meter burned, then Atomic Blast bounce, follow that with Over Exposed combo and special move cancel into Atomizer meter burn and finish with another bounce and Fermion Fury. I do never find myself using his Experiment specials as they're not as rewarding as previous mentions.

    Besides his combos and special moves, Atom's Character Power is just right, though the downtime for his recovery from full bar use could use a time adjustment, its very fun and very tactful to string a combo into the miniature Atom Character Power.

    Overall, so far he has been a Super fun time to pick and push to level 30. Stay tuned Saturday for the final update for Atom!

    submitted by /u/JohnGoodmansFac3
    [link] [comments]

    New animated movie

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I honestly think this should have been a show rather than a movie. Injustice is so complex and hard to cover in just a movie, so I'm very interested to see how they're going to be able to cover some of the source material with 1-2 hours

    submitted by /u/floppaflop
    [link] [comments]

    Does injustice 2 have rollback netcode? How is playerbase on asia region for psn?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Hello I'm planning to get this game cause its on sale with the legendary ed and I'm looking for a fighting game with great netcode. If not i guess it's still ok for me to play offline with the gear system where i can still change my suit.

    Also is there a good amount of player on asia or this is a discord game?

    I came from Strive and i experienced rollback and i can't go back to delay netcode it's unplayable

    Thank you and have a nice day

    submitted by /u/jazfrogtune
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment