• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Injustice I finally got it!

    Injustice I finally got it!


    I finally got it!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Tried my best to make it look like Snyder cut

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Which one would you like to see die in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I want Wonder Woman and Nightwing dead because they're such annoying characters now.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/3436Eren
    [link] [comments]

    This suit ��

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    How do u play the ladders where each charecter fights brainiac at the end and get their own ending

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Been looking for it but can't find it

    submitted by /u/granolaa_15
    [link] [comments]

    At my very LAST ability, I have finally unlocked the Staff of Grayson. At your final ability, it will actually tell you the ability you’re about to unlock. The Staff of Grayson is finally mine!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Need Red Hood combos

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    I bought Red Hood and have been wanting some combos. I knew this one guy who helped alot with combos but he kinda dissappeared on me bc i was too hard to teach. So now im kinda stuck

    submitted by /u/Deliscoty
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the Born to kill challenge in the robin legendary multiverse

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm having a hard time doing completing the Born to kill combo as the final hit and I'm wondering if there are any tips I can get to help out

    submitted by /u/No-Flamingo2710
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the best way to make money?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    I always have like 200,000 but I spend -100,000 on multiverse, open boxes and get +100,000 and repeat, anyone know a better way to make money?

    submitted by /u/Deadone456
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s your go to play with?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Mine is starfire, enctrantress, black canary, Harley Quinn, cat woman, and poison ivy

    submitted by /u/Bubblegumprincess667
    [link] [comments]

    Gods and Demons shaders?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    So I have the legendary edition but is it worth getting the ultimate pack for the shaders or should I get some source crystals instead?

    I only ask cause it's on sale atm

    submitted by /u/thrash2025
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you side with in Injustice, and why?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I know it's not original, but discuss who you agree with in Injustice and why in the comments!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MDubz420
    [link] [comments]

    Was Batman in anyway responsible for Superman slowly becoming a dictator?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    How do people do the B3 and F3 so quick?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    How do people do the B3 and F3 so quickly after a combo? Say for Blue Beetle (my main) I'll do a 111 and then try and do a back 3 right after it and it can land but I've seen it land in videos.

    submitted by /u/SLUSHBOI69
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on doing this? other than single fight?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    What is your favourite gaming part of EVO and Tournaments?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Mine is tied between two common moments:

    1) Comebacks

    Everyone can agree seeing a 25% player take down 2 health bars is insane. It's brings some of the hypest moments in Injustice. I especially love it when they get setups and mixups off - it just looks so damn cool.

    2) When a player, specifically rushdown bodies a zoner.

    I don't know what it is, but these moments are just so damn satisfying. Nothing better than seeing a starfire get absolutely demolished by a flash or catwoman. I acknowledge zoning has many counters, but I think everyone finds it a bit annoying to deal with, so seeing things like this make my day

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment