• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Injustice Mobile I forgot to post this insane Arkham pack pull hours ago, my first pack and I might buy a few more to try and get AO Deathstroke. I also didn’t get to grind mp today because of a wedding as well as watching Skopos’ stream, so I’m still currently at 2mil br

    Injustice Mobile I forgot to post this insane Arkham pack pull hours ago, my first pack and I might buy a few more to try and get AO Deathstroke. I also didn’t get to grind mp today because of a wedding as well as watching Skopos’ stream, so I’m still currently at 2mil br


    I forgot to post this insane Arkham pack pull hours ago, my first pack and I might buy a few more to try and get AO Deathstroke. I also didn’t get to grind mp today because of a wedding as well as watching Skopos’ stream, so I’m still currently at 2mil br

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Just maxed this out a few mins ago, but I forgot to record. I wasted 200 green shards on it and ended getting 200, which’s is great!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Pray for Me This fight. Going against some absolute units

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Prime Raven's glitch helps me beat Survivor battle 11. ( I did not do this on purpose)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Daily Challenge Pack: Day 111

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Took about a month off this game. Finally got back on today and pulled my first metal!!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    My first metal character �� got him from the 400 pack

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Please help me it's very important to me I have two different battle ratting I talked to wb support but they didn't answer me ������

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    Is the strongest defense team the most efficient defense team?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    So I've been playing for almost a year now (on IOS), and I noticed that those players (not hackers) in the top 150 usually have really high promotion golds geared with the best possible gear strategies in their defense team. So below are my thoughts.

    1 - Does a full LV60X gold team with the best gear strategies win the most defense points?

    I've watched Skopos's video about his offensive build, such that a full LV60X is not the most time-efficient for grinding battle points. He did mention something like building a team such that it just makes it just strong enough to qualify for the 5000 bp/match yield and I fully agree with him. But for defense battles, those players that would fight in the highest possible bp yield matches, are simply lesser than1% of all the players in a season. And for them to have such a high number of points, their win rate must be definitely above 90%. This means that technically their while defense points yield rate is the highest, they do not actually win defense battles as often. ( Am I right to say that? Idk I haven't reached that level yet )

    2 - So what is an efficient defense team ( In my opinion )

    I think that an efficient defense team must first be able to win, but most importantly is to be able to receive many 'attacks'. So this being-attacked rate will simply come down to the algorithm that chooses one's opponents. This means that the defense team must not only qualify for a level that has many active players but must also have the gear advantage over them. Right?

    I can't really conclude much as I haven't really reached the level of the veterans, but I would assume that a team that fits my thought process would be one that would be pit against those players in the top 5%? Because that's where competition is pretty strong but the average gear score is not too high yet. Or is it top 10%? I'm not too sure.

    But anyway, thanks for reading what I want to say and if you have any suggestions please put them below so everyone can learn from them. If any Injustice veterans read this, please tell me if my assumptions are inaccurate. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/yh009
    [link] [comments]

    I found something new about Batman's 7-hit SP1

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    The first 3 hit before the aiming mini-game deal minimum damage, while the wiki said they do max damage. However other specials with automatic hits still deal max damage. I also found that the SP1 damage buff of AK Batman gives 50% to min damage, not 66.7%.

    submitted by /u/Fkyolo
    [link] [comments]

    U have got to be kidding me (last battle of battle 54 btw

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    oh dear god…

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Pretty balanced team

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Solid week of grinding is it worth it

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Just unlocked I know he's good but how is he used?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    How would you rate wally west?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Three VII level nine arkham knight characters

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    What should my team be?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    How is this even fair? 2 Elite III gold + 1 not promoted LV 36 Gold VS Elite VI Batman + 2 Elite III Metal

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    That was easy

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Finally a team for bronze breakthrough

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Bought the doj pack i now have doj batman elite 7��

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    I know right

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Week 8 of Grinding Injustice (Daily Logins 52-58, July 8-14): PZ Rewards, Pack Drops, and more.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    I underestimated my team.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment