• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Injustice Honestly as a Harley fan, I wish Injustice 2 gave you the outfits characters had in the first game. While there was some gear close to the last two, I really liked the original costume she had last game. Part of me was preferring costumes since so much of the gears looked basically the same lol

    Injustice Honestly as a Harley fan, I wish Injustice 2 gave you the outfits characters had in the first game. While there was some gear close to the last two, I really liked the original costume she had last game. Part of me was preferring costumes since so much of the gears looked basically the same lol


    Honestly as a Harley fan, I wish Injustice 2 gave you the outfits characters had in the first game. While there was some gear close to the last two, I really liked the original costume she had last game. Part of me was preferring costumes since so much of the gears looked basically the same lol

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    This may sound like a weird idea but hear me out, Nuclear Man for Injustice 3

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    hey guys so whenever I play against an enchantress in the multiverse she has this move where she becomes fully invincible none of my attacks do damage can someone explain coz I might start playing her if she can do that but when I play as her I dont see anything like that

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Evolution of Poison Ivy in games

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Yesssss it finally happened

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Legendary Multiverse progress reset

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I redownloaded the game for the first time in a while and I noticed the progress I had towards the legendary multiverse with Red Hood has gone away. I still have all my gear and xp, but no damage done, gear sacrificed etc. Is there anyway to get this back? I've tried checking my hero card to see my stats as well and they're all the same.

    submitted by /u/Jzhever
    [link] [comments]

    Black Adam spamming

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    So I play against my brother a lot. I just got this game last week and I'm decent I guess. But my brother always spams black adams lightning strike thing. idk what the attack is called. Any tips for beating him? I mostly play as the flash and Bane btw

    submitted by /u/TempestFortniter
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Television(Monday-Thursday Injustice 2 exhibitions) is live come and watch

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Shazam Moveset was Kinda Lame

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I really want Shazam in Injustice 3 someway, but after playing Injustice Gods Among Us lately I realized how boring his moveset was, especially compared to those of the characters in Injustice 2. For the 3 people that played Mortal Kombat vs. DC, he had a ton of really cool special moves more on par with the stuff we see today. If he's brought back, I want Shazam to be more cool this time around and not just a worse Superman with higher damage.

    submitted by /u/Immediate-Fudge-7696
    [link] [comments]

    Motherboxes

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Is it me, or are guild motherboxes way better than normal motherboxes? For incidence, irregular gold mother box usually gives you four items normally with the bottom two items being epic, but a gold guild motherbox is more like a regular platinum motherbox, with five items with three items being epic.

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    So I was thinking... Hero's Should Kill Villain's

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Like, Joker straight up set off a nuke. He tricked Superman into setting it off in a city. Fuck the talk of Louis Lane and his child, he set off a nuke in a populated city.

    And then I think about it... what was really the cons of this government run by Superman? I don't think we really saw anything? All the villain's were hunted down and put to an end...but...If they were the super villain's should it really be seen as bad? "Oh no...someone took out Scarecrow.

    Most of the damage was done simply because the Hero's couldn't agree if what they were doing was right or wrong, going back and forth getting revenge for killing the other, etc.

    Which made me thing. Like... would a Batman that kills be worse the Joker? I honestly think I'd prefer Batman over the Joker if either of them started killing.

    submitted by /u/2DLords
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best gear for green lantern

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Trying to get a cool design but something strong so any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/memeyeet52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment