• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Injustice What you’re thoughts about having Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz as Premier Skins for Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) for Injustice 3? What all you’re think.

    Injustice What you’re thoughts about having Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz as Premier Skins for Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) for Injustice 3? What all you’re think.


    What you’re thoughts about having Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz as Premier Skins for Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) for Injustice 3? What all you’re think.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Injustice is free on gold, but i cant find it

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Anyone know whats goin on? Its supposed to be free in the June free with Gold games

    submitted by /u/mynameismatt06
    [link] [comments]

    Did not know you could get Tournament Shaders in these!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    is this happening to anyone else? im on ps4 btw

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Help for a newbie

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Not sure if this part is relevant: I just got the game 2 days ago, and have never played a single fighting game in my life. PS4, and I use stick, not d-pad.

    I wanted to complete all the tasks and trials in the "learn" section before I started playing against real people online, as well as to help improve my general skills. I've completed 23 of the other tasks under the "advanced mechanics" section, and am only missing the 2 trials in the "combo mechanics" section. I'm having trouble with the "extended combos" trial. I do fine in the first tasks, but in the one where it asks for the "injustice" special cancel "straght grapple" "kryptonite strike" "flip kick" "stay down" sequence, I struggle. I manage to get to the flip kick, but I never manage to hit the ground before robin in order to initiate the "stay down" while he's airborne. Is there anything I can do to hit the ground before he does? If I'm supposed to hit him while we're both airborne can someone explain to me why the "stay down" won't work in air? The controller on the screen is telling me that I'm pressing the right buttons but nothing's happening.

    submitted by /u/IlBarri12
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone try to make this Batman? I’m stumped on how to do it.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Who should I grind next?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    After I get my turtles up to 30 I'm gonna give someone else a go cuz I'm not the best, who should I do as a secondary main to red hood?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thegreengoddes
    [link] [comments]

    Azreal white and red gear concept.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Favourite injustice game?'

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Hopefully this doesn't count as low effort.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/filthyanimal117
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Woman AI Build

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    What's the best build for an AI Wonder Woman in endless battle?

    submitted by /u/Spiderling1
    [link] [comments]

    i bought darkseid on the xbox version and i cannot use him any suggestions?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Injustice gods among us zoner

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    I wanted to ask you what are the zoners of injustice gods among us?

    submitted by /u/Alex_il_tizio
    [link] [comments]

    Would red hood be better if hidden explosive was part of his default kit?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Transfer Save game

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I was playing Injustice 2 with My Brother in the XBox. Now I was wandering if I could transfer the savegame over to my computer so we can play there. Does anyone know how this could work?

    submitted by /u/BotherNew7825
    [link] [comments]

    Who want Judge Dredd like DLC guest character in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    New Player

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm a new player, I just began the game there are some days…. I played a lot with Starfire for example, I'm level 22 now, I unlocked 2 abilities. One to the level 10, the other one to level 20 and just me asking myself how or when will I get the other abilities. I have already obtained some of them (with other characters) into the mother boxes, but is it the only way to obtain them?

    submitted by /u/Brayan91
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having trouble with the servers?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Been trying to boost the last 2 online trophies i need for the past few days and when i load up the online it'll say daily challenges not available. I'll try and create a room and it'll say Injustice servers not available. The private matches work fine but when i was trying to get my 100 wins, not a single one of those matches counted and my wins were still only at 10

    submitted by /u/tWig_producer
    [link] [comments]

    LOADING TIME WTF

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    every time i wana go into a game the loading screens there for atleast 1-2 minutes why is that and how do i fix it

    submitted by /u/OwaisSZN
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old maxed accounts

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I found my 2 old fully maxed INJUSTICE 1 accounts (mobile).

    Since I don't play anymore, I thought they would just go to waste if I kept them so I'm selling them for extremely cheap.

    If you're interested DM on discord : zrk#0482

    submitted by /u/Zerkyo7
    [link] [comments]

    Hey y’all made a YouTube vid on injustice 2. I love this game so much and each day that we get closer to E3 makes me want injustice 3 moreeee. But check it out I hope y’all like it

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Trophy help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Need some help with the king of the hill trophy if anyone don't mind giving me a hand I'm on ps4 injustice 2 pants is dannys2323 cheers

    submitted by /u/Dannys2323
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment