• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Injustice This was a review I found on Injustice: Gods Among Us

    Injustice This was a review I found on Injustice: Gods Among Us


    This was a review I found on Injustice: Gods Among Us

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does anyone else wanna see Larfleeze or Red Tornado in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Sub Zero & Scarecrow Level 30!!!!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 “Multiverse is unstable” Issue

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Does anybody know how to fix this issue I'm on Xbox

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Pilot77
    [link] [comments]

    Saw people say this is a good ability, don't play catwoman but nice

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Is it worth playing Injustice GAU in 2021 (PC)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. Recently I was watching lots of Super's youtube videos on MK snd Injustice and I got interested in fighting games. Currently I own the Injustice GAU and a Xbox 360 controller which I hook up to my PC. I was wondering if is it worth investing time getting used to the mechanics of the game and the controller or should I pick newer games? And by this question I want to know if there is still a player base or is it dead? And if I chose to get Injustice 2 or other fighting game , is it worth buying on PC or on consoles?

    submitted by /u/XrayMan19
    [link] [comments]

    My Doctor Fate

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Characters like Android 17?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Are there any characters in I2 similar in playstyle to android 17 in DBFZ?

    submitted by /u/DrJasonTV
    [link] [comments]

    Is Black Manta S-tier?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    To me he is the most fun to use in terms of combo ability and his speed makes his attacks devastating despite being relatively weak damage potential compared to other characters.

    That said, I feel like if mastered he could truly be an S tier combo player. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/twjagd
    [link] [comments]

    Playing online on pc

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I wanted to buy injustice 2 on pc but I am worried about how active the game is online. Would anyone know how hard it is to find an online match in 2021.

    submitted by /u/KyloBen_05
    [link] [comments]

    Question, I see alot of people talking about their picks of injustice 3 characters

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Has injustice 3 been confirmed? Sorry, i just got back into the community and have no idea whats going on. Im sure its just a fun trend and all but just want to be sure so i can save up money, if so.

    submitted by /u/Cultural_Bass
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use dlc characters

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    So I'm using a different PlayStation 4 with the same account that I bought all of the dlc characters on, but I don't have any of the dlc characters. Does anyone know if this is a glitch?

    submitted by /u/zaeray05
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this ability from a diamond mother box

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    What happened to Dick Grayson?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Starfire keeps mentioning he's dead, and that Damian Wayne killed him. Can anyone explain what happened, or provide a link to a wiki or something?

    submitted by /u/FeelingFineRightNow
    [link] [comments]

    anyone got any tips?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    i just started playing and i'm GOD AWFUL lol anything is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Aedan33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment