• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Injustice Characters I want to see in Injustice. Part 1: the, for the most part, good guys

    Injustice Characters I want to see in Injustice. Part 1: the, for the most part, good guys


    Characters I want to see in Injustice. Part 1: the, for the most part, good guys

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Crazy comebacks Pt.2

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    I felt excluded so I thought I'd join in on the fun! So excited

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Sigh lol still grinding hoping I get the staff of Grayson. I haven’t spent a dime on any of the boxes either. I won them all in the multiverse.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Would you consider Black Manta and/or Atom an S-tier character?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I made a tier list recently and ranked them both in C-tier, later bumping Manta up to B. I have recently reached level 30 with all of my DLC characters except these 2 (and Raiden of course).

    Manta's mobility is absolutely unmatched. I've never seen a character be able to combo and string together skills so fast. I'm only a few days in to really grinding with Manta, but I feel like if you got the hang of it, you could essentially infinity-spam his skills until you win.

    Atom is a mid-range MONSTER. He has attacks that can be spammed and are nearly unblockable. I have trouble ranking him as an S but have been told by many that he had the potential to be just that.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/twjagd
    [link] [comments]

    After reading years 1-5, I finally played the story of Injustice 1! Now on to reading/playing Injustice 2! Very happy with how these videos turned out and would greatly appreciate any feedback on them. For those who know how it ends, y'all should definitely check out my version of the finale!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    They be like; characters I want to see in Injustice...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Characters I want to see in injustice part 2: the villains

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    IDK what just happend

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    This happens just a few minutes ago

    I was playing injustice ik the battle mode and the next person up was joker but then strangely it didn't say joker but it said "Bug_me" and then my game crashed

    Can anyone tell me what just happed (by the way i was playing one Xbox 360)

    submitted by /u/bushy-boy
    [link] [comments]

    Playing several characters

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any advice for "maining" more than one character? I've been maining Joker for the longest time and finally got Red Hood. Now after playing Red Hood up to ~25 I keep messing up inputs between the 2. Can anyone relate?

    submitted by /u/BlastDusk357
    [link] [comments]

    did anyone else notice that Damian Wayne is Nightwing in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    i find it pretty interesting

    submitted by /u/Baddbootyy
    [link] [comments]

    Is Reverse Flash better or Jay Garrick?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if the Reverse Flash premier skin looks better than the Jay Garrick premier skin.

    What does Reddit think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Pathit123
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-play between PC and XBOX Series X?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Couldn't find a suitable answer on web. Is it possible to crossplay it between PC and Series X?

    submitted by /u/helaxosinmud
    [link] [comments]

    Doesnt let me play story nor multiverse

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    It appears in red saying: Time until available: unavailable? Have plenty of memory available. Any tips

    submitted by /u/Coolifewar323
    [link] [comments]

    How did Hades get back to Earth in the first game?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    The title. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/f_ramcom
    [link] [comments]

    New Friends

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I'm looking for anyone on ps4 to play this game with. the online is kinda dead and i need people to practice and play with.

    PSN: Fredrick_Frick69

    submitted by /u/Berry-McCokiner
    [link] [comments]

    Cat Call

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Ok... I keep seeing people raving about this ability, and have gone up against people with it but I honestly don't see what is so special about it. From what I've seen it is essentially Catwoman's version of Dex Starr, and so far I don't see the point of of people's excitement about it when you can literally just play as atrocitus and have a cat that does a similar thing. Am I missing something? Is there something different about cat call that I haven't experienced?

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Update

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Hey, everyone who knows me. Chapter Nine is almost finish. One question, though. I am self-aware that my stories feel lackluster and generic. Should I focus on creating better stories, but taking a month on each chapter to flesh them out, correct all my grammatical errors, and add dialogue. Vote down below!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys check this out I do injustice videos and this is one of my edit I’m so proud of :)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    How do you get lots of epic Flash gear?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    I just brought my Flash to level 30, and I even changed the augments to make it more likely to drop gear, but it only gives me rare and common gear. Any suggestions on how to get more epic gear?

    submitted by /u/Pathit123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment