• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Injustice The sad truth

    Injustice The sad truth


    The sad truth

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I'm in the boat for Plastic Man in IJ3 but I think that if he does get it it'll probably just be a Martian Manhunter 2...

    submitted by /u/LazyLaserShark
    [link] [comments]

    Any good players on Xbox wanna play some games?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Title pretty much. Lots of very new players on ranked that are not fun to play with.

    submitted by /u/gameboicarti1
    [link] [comments]

    Online gameplay Batman Vs Superman

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I bought injustice 2 legendary edition ( yes it was the legendary edition not just standart) and i can't access any dlc content (ps4)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Did anyone else have similar problems or does anyone know how i can fix this

    Edit: Solved it just worked for me after reinstalling and it still shows as not bought in the store but the content is there so i guess all's good now

    submitted by /u/Jello7796
    [link] [comments]

    Does the PlayStation hits version include dlc?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Would you prefer the next game to have projectile collision?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Behind the scenes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    According to Reverse-Flash, Regime's existence was an anomaly in the timestream that makes his own existence a paradox, implying that Superman's downfall wasn't a natural occurrence and that there are greater forces at work. Do you think Lords of Order are responsible for Superman's downfall? Doctor Fate said Lords of Order will back up threat worse than Brainiac, if Batman and Superman will continue their petty fighting. And according to Raiden's ending, Lords of Order actively orchestrating an Armageddon to "correct" the Multiverse and restore order. Unlikely, since his ending is non-canon, but it may become possibility.

    submitted by /u/gamedreamer21
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one multiverse?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I just reinstalled the game because the dlc was in sale, but when I go to play multiverse the game says "multiverse unstable" is there any kind of fix I can do?

    submitted by /u/Below_Average_Boi975
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking about buying injustice 2 since it’s on sale right now, but I was just wondering If there is still a large amount of active players playing and if there’s any news on a new injustice game coming out?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Has anyone else read the comics?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm just about to finish the gods among us series. They're absolutely amazing and give such more context to this whole multiverse. If you haven't picked them up I highly recommend

    submitted by /u/NeitherMeal1167
    [link] [comments]

    Is Red Hood worth playing?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I've recently started playing and the only character I'm any good with is Flash and I'm trying to add some variety to my characters. Is Red Hood a good character to learn how to play or should I play as someone else?

    submitted by /u/Jonboy7701
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to level up my characters?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Whats the best way to level up my heros? I just got injustice 2 on xbox and I'm trying to level up Flash

    submitted by /u/TazedAyze
    [link] [comments]

    Cross progression in 2021?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything on it. I had the deluxe edition for Xbox one do you think my gear and stuff would transfer if I get the game for my PS4?

    submitted by /u/CaptainKfuckles
    [link] [comments]

    Game?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Whether I use the stick or the d-pad, the game messes up. It randomly inputs jump mid combo, and the special moves never work. Using cold blast just comes out as a light attack, even though training said nothing else was inputted. No abilities work, and jump is never put in, yet cold randomly jumps.

    submitted by /u/Aspen2004
    [link] [comments]

    Tried my First Online Versus....

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Just played my first game against another player, Joker (I) vs Green Lant (Them). Just kept getting CC'd by their range orb attacks, unable to walk forward....whelp I'm never doing that again.

    submitted by /u/DisKnee64
    [link] [comments]

    Help? Maybe?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    So, I'm rather new to Injustice and I just got it a week ago on PS. Ive got who I main (Blue Beetle) and I was wondering what's the best loadout for him. Just for the future. Like should I go for strength, defense, Ability, health etc. Or should I change who I use.

    submitted by /u/penislicker421
    [link] [comments]

    When I look at all of the content that Mortal Kombat 11 is getting...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I can't help but be excited by what Injustice 3 has in store! Something tells me it's going to be huge! You know they can get just about any fictional character in existence, and not just comic book ones. I really want to see some Hanna Barbera superheroes. Yes, Hanna Barbera had superheroes, like Birdman, Space Ghost, The Galaxy Trio, The Herculoids, Blue Falcon, and Mightor just to name a few. I don't expect all of them, but if Birdman and/or Space Ghost show up, I will be a very happy camper. What do you guys think? What kind of characters do you think we'll get? What kinds of new mechanics will we see? What do you think the main story will be about?

    submitted by /u/NoHumanCares
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Gear Grind

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Anyone else going for a legendary gear? I am going for Batman's at the moment. That'll be my 10th and probably my final legendary.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    I created a new guild

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I created a guild on PS4 and need people to join 1Bgj7

    submitted by /u/Nice_Emu_7348
    [link] [comments]

    Helpii

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    How the hell do I get better at injustice 2 dude omg

    submitted by /u/DBXMarvel
    [link] [comments]

    Is injustice 2 cross platform with xbox and PS4?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Just thought it is after a few years

    submitted by /u/Cornyboy100
    [link] [comments]

    How can i beat Black Canary??? :(

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment