• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Injustice 3 days of grinding

    Injustice 3 days of grinding


    3 days of grinding

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    here is my Hellboy

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    This is exactly why I don't want a Marvel vs DC game , not enough roster spots .

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Just got the ugliest gear piece I have ever seen and I love it lol

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    ROUND 6 OF INJUSTICE 2 MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER TO FIGHT BRACKET THIS ROUND IS FLASH VS BLUE BEETLE

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Remember whoever you vote is the more annoying character and will continue on in the bracket personally I feel Flash is more annoying but let's see what you all think

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/POGCHAMP188
    [link] [comments]

    ���� I’d honestly be fine if NRS held off on Injustice 3 for this

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    700 Damage Combo with Batman - Injustice 2 #Shorts

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Zoning

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    The one major problem I have with this game is zoning. I have played 3 games today in which I faced a zoning Batman and a zoning Harley Quinn, I understand that there are counters but it doesn't change the fact that it is just boring to play against. I hope that they try to do something about it in injustice 3 but then again what can they do

    submitted by /u/Groundy74
    [link] [comments]

    Is the staff actually rare? just got it and barely have any abilities, and saw a couple people saying is hard to get

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips on getting better at the game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I'm not a new player but I would love you to help me

    submitted by /u/Careful-Branch4445
    [link] [comments]

    He Just Couldn't Block This Combo... Injustice 2 #Shorts

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    ROUND 5 OF MOST ANNOYING INJUSTICE 2 CHARACTER TO FIGHT BRACKET HAS ENDED DOCTOR FATE WILL CARRY ON CYBORG IS OUT NEXT ROUND WILL BE POSTED SOON AND WILL BE BLUE BEETLE OR FLASH

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Can you get batman justice league cowl from multiverse?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Anybody wanna play injustice 1

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Add me on ps4:mcxiso

    submitted by /u/Meh09871243
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive gameplay Batman Vs Supergirl

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Is Legendary Edition worth for Story and Singleplayer modes only?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm new to fighting games. Some months ago I played MK11 story mode and liked it a lot.

    Now I saw a big sale for Injustice 2 standard edition on Playstation store. it's for 5$.

    I don't want to play online, I want just offline stuff, like story mode.

    Does dlc adds some new story content or it's just new characters?

    Because I'm not interested to pay for new characters. I just want singleplayer content.

    submitted by /u/Pablo-Ibbieta
    [link] [comments]

    Missing DLC characters and skins

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I bought the legendary edition on ps4 but I am missing the dlc characters and the Skins such as the reverse flash skin,how do I activate them On my account

    submitted by /u/beester----1
    [link] [comments]

    Active PS4 Guild

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I play Injustice 2 everyday and over the past few days have noticed quite a few people wanting to join an active guild. If you are interested in joining the guild in question the name is Sensei eSports named after my eSports Organisation, it will be open to anyone just please make sure your active.

    Edit: Guild ID is P0RET

    submitted by /u/YokaiSakura
    [link] [comments]

    DO NOT JOIN THE AVENGERS GUILD

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    A word of advice for people looking for active guilds. Stay away from The Avengers!! The guy who runs it is an absolutely dick and horrible to the people in the guild. He constantly yells at people in the guild chat for doing things outside of the game. STAY AWAY AND SPREAD THE WORD!

    submitted by /u/NeitherMeal1167
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment