• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Injustice YES FINALLY. I finally got the staff of Grayson so now all I need is one of the Nightwing skins.

    Injustice YES FINALLY. I finally got the staff of Grayson so now all I need is one of the Nightwing skins.


    YES FINALLY. I finally got the staff of Grayson so now all I need is one of the Nightwing skins.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    They are the same person, right?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Delayed Getups

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Why are they so funny? Especially Batman's.

    "I know we're fighting but let me catch my breath for a second." And the other character just stares down at them waiting patiently lol

    It's even funnier when they land facing up cause it looks like they're contemplating all the decisions that led them up to that point like

    https://i.imgur.com/6ZD0Mzy.mp4. lol

    submitted by /u/YMCMBCA
    [link] [comments]

    How can I be so fucking bad at level 64?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:59 PM PST

    I go online and play a ranked set. I get my ass handed to me playing with Hood against a level 15 guy playing Aquaman. "Okay me, calm down, you just suck at Hood and need more practice." So I play another set, this time with Robin.

    I get my ass handed to me, IN A ROBIN MIRROR MATCH

    How can someone be so bad at a videogame?

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 multiverse gameplay with Zub_Zero

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    How many abilities are in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Not including any DLC characters. Trying to calculate odds for staff of grayson. Also not including the abilities you get from level ups.

    submitted by /u/SweetZestyclose4988
    [link] [comments]

    Killer frost must return

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    I feel like Killer frost must return to the next injustice she deserves to return & I really hope she does but not Louise Lincoln but Caitlin Snow!

    submitted by /u/nickiiminajlover
    [link] [comments]

    An idea i have for injustice

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:07 PM PST

    I got an idea for injustice 2 where they will be 4 teams of 8 (justice league, teen titans, suicide squad, and doom patrol) and you will have to play as a radom charater through if you want to do let me know and i make a discord. (You have to play on xbox and have xbox live)

    submitted by /u/Responsible_Ad6056
    [link] [comments]

    It's Deathstroke time.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    I hope it's not a problem but it's about damn time my main boy Deathstroke got his own live action movie or at least should appear in one. I dont mean some TV show either, I mean an actual movie in theaters. And once more, how have they not added him to injustice 3? I'm about to start a riot.

    submitted by /u/No_Amount8395
    [link] [comments]

    My injustice 3 story

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Will you guys like to see my injustice 3 story a better revamped one i was thinking of

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Responsible_Ad6056
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t link jump ins to ground strings

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Does anyone else have an issue getting your strings on the ground to combo after connecting with a jump in aerial? Specifically with bane I can't seem to link his back 2 or his stand 11 after landing a jump in 2. I know those combo because I've seen biohazard do it 1000x. Am I just missing the timing?

    submitted by /u/BatmanIsGawd_79
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment