• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Injustice Mobile First and only pull of the Most Wanted pack

    Injustice Mobile First and only pull of the Most Wanted pack


    First and only pull of the Most Wanted pack

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    When you get Raven Prime to low health

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Bro please

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:51 PM PST

    400 nth metal��

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:14 AM PST

    Challenge Battle 2 Speedrun

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    OMG �� I thought I was going to have to leave and not get any BR. Fortunately I had the TT and the super move worked ����

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:38 PM PST

    How do i get this guy

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:51 PM PST

    The Arkham Knight is just so satisfying to use

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    My best survivor run yet. Nth metal point of view.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Way of the blade hella overpowered lol

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Damn I just barely managed to beat the boss

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    I will be honest: I didn't plan to do an Arkham Underworld team this week, but I've just got some new ideas in the past two days, so why not? Anyway, I will also post a metal character concept on the weekend. A character who has an ability tied to a new mechanic, never seen before in the game...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    I hate when it takes multiple taps just to see my top damage cards, or it just doesn't work and it shows weakest to strongest lol

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Finally after almost 8-9 months now I got to complete my silver characters collection.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I can make it

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    GUYS I BEAT THE HACKER

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    First gear pack ive opened in months

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:18 AM PST

    How should I gear my 2/3 FP Team

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:49 AM PST

    I have DS and Bats, my gears are as follows, full lexcorp, blade of war god, mark of lady shiva, fourth world chestplate, loa blade, enchantress, silicon carbide batsuit. I've been putting my basic damage gears on ds but maybe I shouldn't be??

    submitted by /u/kylocanmoonwalk
    [link] [comments]

    OP Gears

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:22 AM PST

    Whenever I see someone with tanu totem death cart and the invulnerable gear I get scared

    submitted by /u/DerekFletcher223
    [link] [comments]

    Best farming level for newer account

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:27 AM PST

    I was wondering what the best farming level is for a new account, I've just beaten the doomsday regime boss battle, I have 3 golds and 2 silvers. I've been farming battle six that gets you 1600 credits using 5 bars of energy. Is there anything more efficient (time or energy)? Thank you so much

    submitted by /u/davey_gravy56
    [link] [comments]

    Mini-Boss vs. Boss Difference

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Mini-Boss vs. Boss Difference

    I haven't noticed many people talking about notable differences between Mini-Bosses and Bosses in Solo player and Challenge mode. Interestingly, I couldn't find information on the Wiki either. Here are a few key ones I've noticed:

    Similarities:

    • Similar Stats - Normally, a mini-boss would be considered as lower than a Boss, which is still true in this game, but not in terms of damage dealt.

    As you can see here, the Mini-Boss, Lobo Prime, has higher stats than the Boss, The Flash Regime

    Differences:

    • Bosses have free range of specials - In normal gameplay, cards have 2 special abilities and 1 supermove. As you may have noticed from Bonus Battle 6 (or any other match against a Boss), this isn't the case.

    Here, the Green Lantern Prime Boss can be seen using only 1 bar of power for Regime Green Lantern's second special, Lead Rain, and then getting uncomfortably close to New 52 Shazam. (Match 2 of Bonus Battle 6)

    Another example, in which 2 bars of power are used to activate New 52 Green Lantern's SP2, Grand Slam by the Boss. (Match 2 of Bonus Battle 6)

    Mini-Bosses do not have this ability.

    The Regime Wonder Woman Mini-Boss using her (and all Wonder Woman card's) SP1, Shield Toss. (Final match of Battle 25)

    • Bosses are immune to certain effects - Raven Prime and the Flash Regime have conditions to their passives: "Bosses are protected." However, there was doubt if Mini-Bosses have the same protection. They do not.

    Deathstroke at normal speed. (1st match of Battle 36)

    Deathstroke with a visible speed increase due to the Flash Regime's passive. (1st match of Battle 32)

    Acknowledgements: thanks to u/Skop0s for helping answer some questions from his Discord server. Seriously, you're not a beginner, man. Also, thanks to u/V1RU5_spp for showing me how to put a video in a text post because I'm an idiot. This post literally would not have been made without you.

    submitted by /u/Gaaaaahhhhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    Does this mean batgirl Arkham knight will be next week challenge?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:25 PM PST

    PZ rewards, Batman is a new card

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    u/Gaaaaahhhhhhh is asleep. Roast PARTYxHARD.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:30 AM PST

    New Record!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment