• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Injustice So what exactly comes with the legendary edition other then the 10 dlc characters?

    Injustice So what exactly comes with the legendary edition other then the 10 dlc characters?


    So what exactly comes with the legendary edition other then the 10 dlc characters?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Help me, I suck.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    I picked the game up about a month and a half ago and thanks to Covid lockdowns I've had little to do but play it. I'm now level 60 something and have 2 characters at level 30 but I just absolutely suck at this game. I mostly play king of the hill with a little multiverse and a little versus every now and then and I'm in disbelief that I can get to this profile level and still be absolutely shocking to watch.

    I can't juggle, I can't string combos together, I don't know what my playstyle is because I don't know fighting games or the culture outside of I2, I have poor reaction times and I don't have a hope in hell of being able to hold my own against veterans online. Can anyone help me in anyway? Help me work out who to main? What my playstyle is? How I can improve? How to learn? Anything because at this point I feel like I'm just a jobber used to pad someone's win streak

    submitted by /u/TheCuriousCannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a method to get an ability you want?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:26 PM PST

    If there is please tell me it's in Xbox. If not please tell how to get abilities, I need one for red hood where he blows you and it's a launcher

    submitted by /u/Powering_Star
    [link] [comments]

    Flying Punch is the best Superman move. That is all

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Prove me wrong

    submitted by /u/akward_silense21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment