• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Injustice Managed to get my second piece of Legendary gear last night! Had to go for green lantern cause of those bonuses. The guild multiverse event grind for this nearly killed me.

    Injustice Managed to get my second piece of Legendary gear last night! Had to go for green lantern cause of those bonuses. The guild multiverse event grind for this nearly killed me.


    Managed to get my second piece of Legendary gear last night! Had to go for green lantern cause of those bonuses. The guild multiverse event grind for this nearly killed me.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Am I just horny or is regime wonder womans tits way bigger than normal wonder woman.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    INJUSTICE 1Batman. Versus injustice 2Batman

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Anyone still having fun with IJ2?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Valentine's multiverse

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Is anyone else finding this multiverse rlly hard. It claims to be normal difficulty yet I get combo'd right from the start not being able to get a single hit in. Why is the shaman which is supposed to be a lvl 5 difficulty easier? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or got any tips

    submitted by /u/denelpatches
    [link] [comments]

    Can ps4 and mobile crossplay?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Wondering if me on ps4 and a mobile friend can play together

    submitted by /u/Nafayy1
    [link] [comments]

    Who else would’ve loved a CN teen titans cyborg shader?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:08 PM PST

    On another note: Starfire busted, I am having alot of success with her (the most of anyone (and robin+staff of grayson) who’s your fav? and why?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    I took a pause from Injustice 2 and now maybe a year later I returned

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    First I tried to beat some bots on Hard difficulty and I couldn't do that without putting up the moves and other things on my screen cause I could not remember anything, then when I finally beat a hard bit twice in a row I went on to online. And guess what it is pretty hard when you struggle to remember the moves while a level 30 flash is beating you to death before remember which button combination was your ranged attack 10/10 would recommend

    submitted by /u/TheWhiteye
    [link] [comments]

    Subzero... WTF.. I play starfire/robin, so far had no extreme difficulties, maybe a loss here or there, I learn and win 3/4 bar left, but this mofo... just combos the everloving bananas out of me.. #tilted

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Hey guys, I’ve been having a pretty rough time the last few weeks. I’m kindly asking if y’all could retweet my latest tweet, and see if Ed Boon can help us all out! Thank you!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Just Wanted to Share My First Full Epic Gear Level 30 Character

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    are there any devs here?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Someone should send Zack Snyder a message on Vero to see if he could get the Justice League Promotion back or even better have the gear unlock for all the players who never got to participate in the promotion

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/bigstef71
    [link] [comments]

    5v5 375+$ pot come and watch

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:48 PM PST

    I3 story prediction

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Just kind of a shot in the dark here but I think that maybe dark nights death metal might be the setting for I3, because it would let them bring back a lot of fan favourite characters because it's kind of like a soft reboot where they brought back the characters who died but they all remember their past lives. Sorry if I'm getting anything wrong or someone had already mentioned this or said something along these lines I'm not super knowledgeable on comic lore.

    submitted by /u/juice_box_jesus
    [link] [comments]

    New Player!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:26 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I recently started playing injustice and fell in love with the game!! I didn't think I was the type to like video games like this but here we are lol. Mortal Kombat 11 is another one that it's slowly creeping its way into my heart 💜 So with that said, I'm seriously considering streaming to learn more about this game. Any pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/VioletBunnyxo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment