• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Injustice Just got the Nth Metal alternate shader for my Robin

    Injustice Just got the Nth Metal alternate shader for my Robin


    Just got the Nth Metal alternate shader for my Robin

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    DC characters who would be perfect for I3 because they already have MK counterparts.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:21 PM PST

    How do I play Poison Ivy?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    In my quest to find a new main to replace Superman (I'm not very good and I think I only win most of my matches because his stats are high enough to allow me to outlast my opponent) I've dabbled with Ivy today and I quite like how she plays but I have no idea how I'm supposed to be playing her. I like her combos but she has zoning tools aswell. Am I meant to zone? Is she an all rounder like Superman? Are the zoning tools meant to support me during combos? I'm not sure what to do with her

    submitted by /u/TheCuriousCannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Top five characters from I2 I’d like to see return in I3

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:03 PM PST

    5) Darkseid 4) Swamp Thing 3) Dr. Fate 2) Red Hood 1) FireStorm

    submitted by /u/Waihf
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Games Show Combo

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:49 AM PST

    I got Injustice 2 with a friend and since we New we dont know any combos, we only do 1v1 when we play and unlike in mk11 theres no way to Mark the combos there sooo can i Mark them somehow in the custom game?

    submitted by /u/JagerFlyingAce
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    So I just started the game and I'm looking for a main. I don't have a specific playstyle but I want a character with decent and easy combos. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Snxwyonxbox
    [link] [comments]

    I hate fighting Black Adam

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Since the game is on Xbox game pass I started playing. I did the campaign and am now leveling up Harley Quinn. I have the character on level 19 and can't get to beat level 15 Black Adam in single player mode multiverse. Can someone help me? Any tips for a beat em up noob?

    submitted by /u/beckerK
    [link] [comments]

    This game’s neutral is absolutely atrocious

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Oh you blocked that armored overhead combo starter? Well you better keep blocking cuz it's not your turn. Make that make sense

    submitted by /u/Deck_Neep15
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why they removed so many characters from God's among us?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    I recently bought injustice 2 ultimate edition to mess around in it with some friends and I noticed that they were quite a lot of characters missing from the first game. Can someone tell me why they removed so many characters?

    submitted by /u/toroyakuza2
    [link] [comments]

    bruhhhh

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    How is it that i get epic gear for everybody but raiden like come on :(

    submitted by /u/IIRomanKingzII
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve played the game for almost a year but I cannot, for the love of me, get epic legs for Flash

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I've been into the multiverse many times, using him with the what I want augment and sending him through the endless many times, yet I'm stuck with rare legs. They're not bad, but I have plenty of epic gear for him outside of the legs

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna join an active guild? XBOX

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:50 AM PST

    My old guild became a little toxic so now me and a few other people have left the guild and we made a new guild. The guild ID is 74s0h. This will be a very active guild so if you inactive you will be kicked. Try to get your daily 500 GP every day, it doesn't have to be every day, but don't be inactive. This will be on xbox.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    potential recast?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:05 AM PST

    so since MK11 had a lot of the characters iconic voice actors absent and replaced (i still don't know why that happened), could big characters from the previous injustice games get a new voice actor as well?

    submitted by /u/wavei_aloe
    [link] [comments]

    Possible characters I’d like to see in Injustice 3

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Beast Boy (never said he was dead, just missing), Superboy, Capt Atom, Kaldur (Aqua Lad), Zatanna, Ra's Al Ghul or Talia, Plastic Man

    What do you guys think and who would you like to see?

    Edit: commas lol

    submitted by /u/jonnycashout0420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment