• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Injustice Can someone tell me what is the differenc between injustice 2 and legendary edition?

    Injustice Can someone tell me what is the differenc between injustice 2 and legendary edition?


    Can someone tell me what is the differenc between injustice 2 and legendary edition?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:02 AM PST

    I'm thinking of buy Injustice 2 as it is on sale right now on steam. but there are two versions of it. But there are two versions and one is cheaper which one should I buy? Does Legendary edition include base game or should I buy both?

    Here

    submitted by /u/SugarTaleCountry91
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me that thinks they should remove clash from injustice 3

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    For context I think they should

    submitted by /u/BruhPog69420
    [link] [comments]

    Active Guild?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Any active guilds with space for one more? I'm the only one in mine that still plays

    submitted by /u/A_MakesNoise
    [link] [comments]

    Who are your top 5 mains? Don’t matter the level, just who? In order of courses

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Mine are Flash(lvl 30), Red Hood(lvl 30), Raiden(lvl 30), Harley Quinn(lvl 30), and Blue Beetle(lvl 24)

    submitted by /u/AMF805
    [link] [comments]

    Hello

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Please say it back

    submitted by /u/No_Amount8395
    [link] [comments]

    New 52 Superman Challenge! Injustice Mobile

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Man when will thay change these tradh blocking controls

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Blocking is trash in this game comment if u believe so

    submitted by /u/Responsible_Ad6056
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Is there any news on a possible Injustice 3 release date?

    submitted by /u/JKenn02
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game alive on xbox?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Thinking of getting it from game pass,is injustice 2 alive?

    submitted by /u/Appointment-Funny
    [link] [comments]

    Which dlc should I buy?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    I want to buy a dlc charecter/pack because I've seen them in games for a while and now I'm thinking about buying one but I don't know the charecter's skils that well and I can only really get one. So which one should I get?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TD_Challenge
    [link] [comments]

    Wish it was ported to the Nintendo switch

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:09 PM PST

    Why hasn't it been ported? The switch has mk11 so why isn't this NR game ported? Smh Nintendo fumbling the bag.

    submitted by /u/BREEkachuUWU
    [link] [comments]

    A Discord?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:17 PM PST

    Is there a discord server for Injustice 2? Would save looking for a game.

    submitted by /u/Aggravating_Disk1608
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment