• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Injustice I’ve been enjoying playing doctor Fate recently and have settled on this decent looking outfit for him

    Injustice I’ve been enjoying playing doctor Fate recently and have settled on this decent looking outfit for him


    I’ve been enjoying playing doctor Fate recently and have settled on this decent looking outfit for him

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Some people on here liked my last Injustice video, so I thought I'd share this too.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Injustice 2 multiverse gameplay with the flash

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Progress Transfer

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Is it possible to transfer progress from the pc game pass edition to steam??

    submitted by /u/Craftshooter
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 late 2022 at earliest

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    With the pandemic and the new consoles coming out it's definitely pushed back injustice 3. But with all this being said they are Definitely developing it maybe somewhat since last time it was talked about 5 months ago at dc fandom. They are most likely developing it for next gen only. We probably won't see an announcement on anything until fall or winter this year.

    submitted by /u/Academic-Speaker-998
    [link] [comments]

    For Console Players

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Do you guys use the D Pad or the joystick for combos/movement

    submitted by /u/UtahSuckes
    [link] [comments]

    Incredibly confused on Gamepass INJUSTICE

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I got the game today, and I was eager to play through the game. When it completely finished installing, I noticed every single DLC character was highlighted as if I could play them, although now when I look back I have to purchase them again, going into manage game shows I have no DLC, what gives? Was it a bug?

    submitted by /u/An_average_moron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment