• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Injustice I made an advance Robin guide let me know what you think about it

    Injustice I made an advance Robin guide let me know what you think about it


    I made an advance Robin guide let me know what you think about it

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    He protec, he protec, but most importantly, he also protec

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    SPOODER BANE

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    2021.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hey guys, happy new year. Do you guys think it is worth it to grind Injustice 2 in 2021? I really love the game but it honestly feels a little dead. I would probably play for the Multiverse, though. I love those.

    submitted by /u/SkywalkerFart
    [link] [comments]

    Well I got what I hunted...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Wired Xbox Players

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Are there any out there? I use to play on PS4 and picked it up on xbox for cheap. The online experience is completely ruined by everyone being on awful wifi connections.

    I'd rather play sets with wired players than play ranked but players matches are completely dead. My xbox tag is the same as my username if anyone wants to add me

    submitted by /u/yaboiofcoom
    [link] [comments]

    God and demon shaders?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to the Injustice community, having bought the game about a month and have recently found out about the God and Demon shaders. I've heard people say they come with Ultimate Edition, but I can't seem to find them within the game. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/mreperson260
    [link] [comments]

    Is a throw or heavy power attack without meter burning a special move?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I'm supposed to complete this event without special moves with supergirl. But apparently one of those 2 is a special move? I know none of her combos are special moves. But apparently it claims I used a special move.

    submitted by /u/Mycrusade42
    [link] [comments]

    Should I learn this game on keyboard?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I ask this because with a controller I cannot for the life of me do moves like Harley quinns play doctor move where you have to hit down back forward x on xbox controller. I tried the stick and the d pad it just wouldn't work. Today I wanted to see what fighting games were like on a key board. It is weird yes. I'm not used to it yet. But when I tried the play doctor move i nailed it everytime. It was so easy. Does this mean I should learn the keyboard with keyboard?

    submitted by /u/Mycrusade42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment