• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Injustice Per some people’s rightful concerns that Bane wasn’t included the last time, I edited the poster to replace Hellboy with Bane, all outside characters excluded, for example Sub-Zero, TMNT, etc, and I made a few adjustments including making Batman the centre of the wallpaper.

    Injustice Per some people’s rightful concerns that Bane wasn’t included the last time, I edited the poster to replace Hellboy with Bane, all outside characters excluded, for example Sub-Zero, TMNT, etc, and I made a few adjustments including making Batman the centre of the wallpaper.


    Per some people’s rightful concerns that Bane wasn’t included the last time, I edited the poster to replace Hellboy with Bane, all outside characters excluded, for example Sub-Zero, TMNT, etc, and I made a few adjustments including making Batman the centre of the wallpaper.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I made an iPhone home screen wallpaper consisting of Injustice characters, if anyone wants to use it.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    XBOX PLAYERS!!!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Need a really good XBOX player to spar with...my Harley is getting bored😂 msg for gamertag!

    submitted by /u/iheartneuro
    [link] [comments]

    DCEU Gear

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Any suggestions on how to find or earn the Justice League gear in this game? Do I just have to go through a ton of mother boxes?

    submitted by /u/QThePhotoKid
    [link] [comments]

    is there anyway to play ai battle sim by myself?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    more specifically can i make custom ai load outs for different characters and have them go head to head? i'm on ps4 if that matters.

    submitted by /u/HumanOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for me to delete my gear progress and start from scratch?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys I was wondering is it possible for me to restart my gear progress?

    I was playing Injustice 2 for like 10 hours getting gear but now I am playing MK 11 and wanted my brother to try Injustice 2 from the start using my steam account

    Is it possible for me to restart everything for him?

    submitted by /u/Saberq
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing DC/Injustice Characters as Top Trumps Part 20-22. Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Couldn't we just go and tweet at Ed to ask him if anything's planned for ZSJL?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I know this is a wierd question, but I just wanted to ask. Maybe just for the sake of putting the possibility on his radar, would that be something one could just do? 'Cuz that would be pretty neat...

    submitted by /u/whatIfIDontWantOne
    [link] [comments]

    So I have multiple of the same gear card how do I put them on different characters

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    This is in the original injustice btw

    submitted by /u/DeathofSparkey99
    [link] [comments]

    How can someone please help me

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    How do I beat brainiac on the campaign in injustice 2 I can't find anything that works because if I block he has the claw thing that does a lot of damage and I've been playing on easy

    submitted by /u/dodobird-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment