• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Injustice My favorite Harley looks.

    Injustice My favorite Harley looks.


    My favorite Harley looks.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Which villain would you like to see as the main villain of injustice 3?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    So... I know it is unlikely that some of these villains will actually be the main villain of injustice 3 due to the fact that they have Eva already been in a film or TV show or are going to star in a film or TV show or even have already appeared as DLC characters, but I just want to see what you would guys think

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/D_L_Westbrook
    [link] [comments]

    Is the legendary multiverse really that hard?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Note: the reason I haven't done it yet is because most of the time I'm fooling around and not taking the game that seriously

    Is the legendary multiverse really that hard? Besides all the requirements it sort of seems like another run of the mill multiverse. I am doing the requirements and those can be hard but other than that it just seems like a sort of normal multiverse.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Green Arrow AI settings and abilities to farm endless tower for 16+ hours?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Hello, Im trying to put Green Arrow to farm stuff whie I sleep but he dies too soon and he have good attack stats with +50% damage against heroes and villains both and with 30 counters and 30 combos AI settings. His defense 2404 and hp is 1751, my batman has 500 less stats but still can fight endless tower forever and Arrow dies after few hours...

    submitted by /u/1manowar1
    [link] [comments]

    How does the legendary edition dlc work (XB1)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I recently purchased the legendary edition and was surprised to notice that all the dlc comes on the disc.

    I took it over to a mates place and installed it on his console too and sure enough, all the dlc downloaded with it.

    If my mate then bought the regular edition of injustice 2 (without dlc) and put in the xbox that has all of the injustice 2 dlc installed (from my legendary edition disc) would he have access to the dlc or will he also have to buy the legendary edition?

    submitted by /u/DeluxeEmperor
    [link] [comments]

    Say Her Name - Boss Scrilla ft.. Dolla Green ( Breonna's Anthem )

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment