• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Injustice I haven’t played this game since they introduced LVL 30 characters. Here is my first one. I forgot how fun this game was!

    Injustice I haven’t played this game since they introduced LVL 30 characters. Here is my first one. I forgot how fun this game was!


    I haven’t played this game since they introduced LVL 30 characters. Here is my first one. I forgot how fun this game was!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Is this a good flash? Still leveling up btw and any tips?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Is Injustice 2 : Legendary Edition (PS4) worth to pick up or should i wait for the next game?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/seyamjr
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else other than me think injustice 2 has great sound design?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I know most people dont really take notice of a show/movie/game's soundtrack or sound design but if you have, Jesus Christ does this game have great sound design. I have a few examples but many may not know i think black manta's dark suit laser beams sound incredible. I also think darkseids omega beams sound great too and black canary's yell cry move sounds great aswell. If you have noticed can u give me ur opinion I hope some people see this post.

    submitted by /u/Franciss-
    [link] [comments]

    I do like The games, but man do they put mismatches on the campaign

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Just re-ran injustice 2 and i was so bothered by The mismatches, like wonder woman vs snart? Cmon

    submitted by /u/Simppa1
    [link] [comments]

    Some of you guys saw my other post of some of my nightwing gear, i got the full set, legendary gear and staff now in like 2 weeks since the last post

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Is anyone a Gorrilia Grodd main?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I dont know if it's just me or if everyone else has never seen someone who plays Grodd online. Is he just not that good or are there another reason?

    submitted by /u/The_Lil_Chippy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment