• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Injustice Mobile So i made this if its useful to anyone🤷‍♂️

    Injustice Mobile So i made this if its useful to anyone��‍♂️


    So i made this if its useful to anyone��‍♂️

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    it was worth the 7 years of playing

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Kinda lost on what to do now

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, this is my first post ever and I started playing the game two weeks ago, but I'm starting to hit a wall in the game and I was wondering what I could do to overcome it.

    I'm at battle 5 section 3 with random characters and chaos. Right now I've been grinding on BB4 for money and exp since I have RP and HGP that need to be leveled up. I also have Shazam Prime.

    Note: SP is at 34, HGP is at 24 and RP is at 18 in terms of level. I reluctancy held onto SMP (level 35) for a while before I found out he was not a good tier character plus being stuck on battle 5, section 3.

    So my question is what do y'all recommend for me to do now? I'm also doing some online battles for the reward and money.

    Also should I buy the challenge booster packs every time instead of the gold? Sorry if it's a lot 😅

    Edit: RP is raven prime, HGP is hawk girl prime, SP is Shazam prime. SMP is Superman prime and BB4 is bonus battle 4

    submitted by /u/Joeybona01
    [link] [comments]

    Shattering a unbanned hacked wbids gear, hopefully I’m helping in someway

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Wally West and AK Batgirl's passives don't mix well

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Part 1 of my series of weird teams!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Survive Time Glitch

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I've recently seen some conflicting opinions on the use of the survivor time glitch, so I was wondering what everyone thinks about it.

    submitted by /u/Nemo42069
    [link] [comments]

    Bullying a hacker’s team with fully geared, fully promoted Ares, Raven, and two Tantu Totems while using 2 bronzes and an E1 gold!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    To the person who keeps on trying to post with low karma

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Please just make a new account, otherwise on every post you comment on we get a long as bot reply

    submitted by /u/S0ggyDw4rf
    [link] [comments]

    Which Nth Metal Pack is Better?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Answering the long asked question: which pack is the best? Let's start with what each pack does excluding metal cards. This is actually not based off of space_monkey's draft, I just started it today.

    200 PACK:

    The best thing about this pack is that it is the only pack with Regime Hawkgirl, although she won't get promoted much unless you open tons of these. Red Son Green Lantern is nice as well.

    This pack is just good for building your collection, there's no 4-5 star gear at all.

    400 PACK:

    This page has a list of confirmed characters in this pack. You generally won't be let down from the results of this pack, but it has one issue:

    All of the gold characters in the pack are challenge characters. This means that the characters you get will remain at low promotions until their challenge runs. Getting 495k or less coins is much easier than 400 Nth Metal, so getting gold cards won't help all that much (as long as you have characters at higher promotions).

    It's about 20% worse than the 800 pack for 4-5 star gear.

    800 PACK:

    This one's the most consistent out of all of the packs, the worst character possible is generally considered to be Blackest Night Doomsday. All gold cards dropped are MP cards, which means it doesn't have the issue the 400 pack does.

    Sadly Metahuman/Reverse Flash, Cassanda Cain Batgirl, and Ares are unobtainable from this pack unless you already have them, and Blackest Night Flash is unobtainable no matter what.

    Also, the gear is the best in this pack.

    VERDICT:

    200 packs give you a couple of obscure cards, Regime Hawkgirl being unobtainable from any other pack. 400 packs have good characters, but they won't get promoted much until their challenge runs, rendering it much less useful than it seems. 800 packs have good characters, gear, and don't have the problem that 400 packs do.

    METAL CARD ODDS (EDIT: IGNORE THIS, GO TO THE SPREADSHEET AT THE BOTTOM):

    I'm trusting the stated odds (and the 25% double metal chance from the wiki), and since calculating these odds takes a while, I'll be testing the odds from opening 3200 Nth Metal of each pack so I get both accurate and quick results. This means that these are the odds for opening 16 200 packs, 8 400 packs, and 4 800 packs.

    200 PACK:

    Opening 16 of these gives you a 87.066% chance of a metal card. Yikes.

    400 PACK:

    Opening 8 of these gives you a 98.719% chance of a metal card.

    800 PACK:

    Opening 4 of these gives you a 97.44% chance of a metal card, and either a 27.321% or 27.75% chance (I don't know how to calculate it since it's dependent on the 60% chance) of getting two metal cards in one pack.

    VERDICT:

    400 packs have a higher chance of landing you a metal card than an 800 pack, but they're both very likely. Only 1.28% of the time will this difference actually change anything, so the double metal chance will actually make 800 packs better for metals, gear, and gold characters.

    Thanks for reading! Make sure to correct me if I'm wrong on any math.

    SPREADSHEET:

    Here. This is by u/mtgy425.

    submitted by /u/EmberMistBTD
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Nightmare Raven with a Bronze Team

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Dat shield doe!! ��������

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I failed to get a metal character out of a 400 pack for the 4th time in a row while some people just get BnJ Metals in their first packs. I mean Raven is still good but yeah.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Lmaooo.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    the noob completed expert in challenge mode for the first time :)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    A recommendation by you guys ( Read The Captions) sorry if its too long

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Help regarding which character to Breakthrough

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I am planning ahead which characters to BT when their BT week will be in rotation, but having problems choosing between characters with the same rotation:

    Rotation #1: Hawkgirl / Green Lantern / Lobo

    Choice: Rebirth JC (EVII) or BN HG (EV)

    I use JC as a carry in green lantern team. I use HG as a support damage dealer in my Blackest Night team. At the level she is at, JC is already doing large amounts of damage to enemies while HG is still quite weak.

    Rotation #2: Lex Luthor/ Batman / Doomsday

    Choice: BN Bats (EVI) or Gaslight Bats (EII)

    Gaslight is mostly used as a utility character, but at EII, he is too squishy for later rounds of survivor.

    Blackest Night Bats is the main carry in a BN team, but at EVI, i feel like he is still not clearing matches as fast as I want him to. My Flash is also only EII, so not sure if making the team even more unbalanced is a good idea.

    Hoping to hear someone's advice on this so I can plan ahead how much credits to grind to get them to EX.

    submitted by /u/physicsreaper
    [link] [comments]

    Finally!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I did not see this coming. SHAZAM IS COMING HOME BOYS!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    LETS GO LAST LAUGH TICKET!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Cycles

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I've got nearly every single card in the game; however I'm still missing a couple cards like Batman Ninja Batman etc. I heard there was a set cycle for these weekly challenges but that's being deviated so is there a new updated list out there?

    submitted by /u/tataymikey
    [link] [comments]

    I love beating a hacker ����

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Who should I level up I have all breakthroughs for dead shot so I can e10 but who should I level up after

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Who should i promote?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I took a break from playing for about 2 months. What’d I miss?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment