• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Got your mf back 😎😈💪

    Injustice Mobile Got your mf back ������


    Got your mf back ������

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Injustice studios should give IGAU one massive final update

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Injustice Gods Among Us was abandoned in 2017 in favor of Injustice 2 mobile. And while the servers are still up, the game has not seen an update for years, which is surprising considering how active the community is and how many still play it.

    The studios, at this point, are probably starting work on Injustice 3, but we need to come together and force them to make additions to the game that started it all, IGAU.

    To start, I think we need to focus first on Anti-Cheat. IGAU has loads of MP hackers. Some of them are known, like Shao/Kahn and that WBIM guy. Others are less known but still as much of a problem. IGAU needs to implement a real anti-cheat to take these guys out for good, and prevent them from coming back in the future.

    Now for story. Currently in IGAU, we have 9 boss battles to go through, I feel like they should add at least 5-6 more, scaling for difficulty along the way.

    We need better rewards for completing boss battles. I feel like in IGAU, players are hung out to dry a lot, because they can from progressing with no issues, to having to get good gear and promoting characters, which can take a long long time to do. I think at the end of each boss battle, depending on the difficulty, you get a "fantasy pack".

    There are bronze, silver, gold, and metal fantasy packs, earned by completing harder boss battles. In the pack, you get 3 random characters, and you can pick one of them. You also get a gear fantasy pack. The stars of the gear go up as you complete harder stages. There are 3 in one pack, and you can choose one.

    This way, you don't have to stress out about grinding MP for good cards, and don't have to rely on only RNG from Survivor to get good gear. This would make the grind a lot easier on casual players who don't play hardcore, while also adding a good incentive and challenge for the more skilled players.

    Glitches have always been a part of any game, like it or not. In Injustice there are some gamebreaking glitches that are not fun to deal with. One I know of that is frustrating is the one where either you or your enemy goes "invisible" and doesn't take any damage. In this hypothetical final update, these need to be fixed.

    We need better rewards from MP. Don't get me wrong, I like MP, but i feel like sometimes the incentive to play isn't there. One thing that a lot of players like in Modern Warfare is that there are "double XP weekends". We could have this in MP for IGAU. We could have rotating "double xp weekends", "double coin weekends", and double "battle point weekends".

    Now its time for cards. I have a few ideas, but not a lot, so please leave your new card ideas down in the comments below.

    Bizarro: We never got a Bizarro card which was weird to me. When I first started playing actively a few months back, I was baffled to find there wasn't one. The closest we have to Bizarro is Blackest Night Superman, but it isn't the same. We need a Bizarro card. I'm thinking a gold to start, and if people like him then maybe a metal?

    Green Arrow: I feel like in IGAU, green arrow was never done justice. Theres his bronze, silver, gold, and rebirth card. We need another card of his, that is the best of them all.

    Arrowverse set: We need another card set. The teams that always seem to dominate in IGAU are Flashpoint, and Batman Ninja cards. We need another set that can counter them and bring balance. We could have an Arrowverse Green Arrow, Arrowverse Sara Lance, Arrowverse Red Hood, the list goes on.

    Gaslight set: The only gaslight card in IGAU is Batman. He's a great card, especially for support. I feel like he would be even better with a team of people, and if their passives all work together, it could be a nasty combo.

    Static: Correct me if I'm wrong, but Static only has one card in the whole game. Considering how good he can be on offense and defense with his spam capabilities, I think we would all like to see another card of his.

    Gear:

    Gear is easily the most important thing in the game. However, I feel like a lot of good gear is outclasses by the same ones everyone uses: Astro Harness, Tantu Totem, Ibistick, LexCorp Set, Fourth World Set, LoA Set, etc.

    We need more gear so that the sets mentioned above aren't just the normal go-to, but rather some options of many more to choose from. Again, I don't have a whole lot of ideas for gear cards, so drop them in the comments.

    LexCorp Set V3: I don't know how this would work, but I feel like it would still be a good set players would go after.

    Astro Harness Set: I know this sounds crazy over powered, but I still think it would be cool to have an "Astro Set" with Astro Harness being the main feature in it.

    Brother Eye: Brother Eye is the name of the global surveillance system Batman uses in Injustice 2 to keep tabs on everyone. I don't know how it would work, but I think it would be sick as a gear piece.

    If you're reading this, congratulations on making it to the end! I know I made you read a lot, but this is something I've been thinking about for a while, so I just wanted to get it out there. IGAU truly has a great community, much of which is still active to this day, and I think everyone would absolutely love one last hurrah. I was also thinking about new gamemodes they could introduce, but I couldn't think of any, so PLEASE drop your thoughts and ideas in the comments. Of course, I'm not a studio insider, I don't have any info, this is just an idea post, so don't get all excited and be sure to take everything with a grain of salt. Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/GameSpirit2015
    [link] [comments]

    got him to e1, is there any good team? (other than earth 2 team because I don't have any earth 2 characters other than him)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Got this from Phantom Zone��‍♂️

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Seems like Wally has better tricks up his sleeve

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Everybody gangsta until wally west runs away and never comes back

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Any strategies with him?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    All elite crystals

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Closest I got to 500

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I’m so sad I don’t have a clip of this, but I was playing online with the FW set and beating up insurgency joker, and I straight up deflected his death. Is that a bug or can you really deflect the damage it gives you after insurgency joker dies with FW set

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Sell or Keep?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    All elite crystals and my first metal !

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    That static challenge pack worked out well

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I feel sorry for whoever faces this team

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    You love to see it.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    its just a joke. I have said that myself. I just thought this had to be done. please don’t take it personal...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Part 2 of my Weird Teams Series

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Finally got exactly 10 million

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Phantom Zone Rewards, all Elite crystals!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    BNj Catwoman from 400 pack

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    So far so good. Third crystal here I come! Elite 1 AK and New red son. Really hoping for mkx scorpion , or AK batman

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    All Elite, Third Copy :/

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Not joking she is the one I was hoping for

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Haven't been playing for long, this is the 4th gear pack I've ever opened!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    How high to promote my gold characters?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I've seen a video from bdckr saying that it's ideal to keep the flashpoint team at EV.

    Is this true of all characters? I guess my goal is just to have the most efficient multiplayer grinding. The only gold character I have past EV is luchador bane at e7 right now. Thanks for any help in advance! Interested to see perspectives on this.

    submitted by /u/Edge-master
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment