• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Injustice I really like Injustice's clash system so I added it as a comeback mechanic to my own game

    Injustice I really like Injustice's clash system so I added it as a comeback mechanic to my own game


    I really like Injustice's clash system so I added it as a comeback mechanic to my own game

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Finally bought Black Manta in Fighter Pack 2. Worth it.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Humor

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    One multiwers back

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    [Injustice 2] "Multiverse in unstable, please try again later" after save import

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Hello there,

    I reset my PC in order to have it clean (too many damn mess after years without cleaning) and kept my saves under USB before reinstalling Injustice 2.

    But since I switched the saves, I can't access the Multiverse anymore and it shows me a message "Multiverse in unstable, please try again later".

    Any tips?

    Thanks by advance

    submitted by /u/Sinsearm
    [link] [comments]

    Online non-competitive versus

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    So, basically, I had an experience today when playing which made me question the point of non-competitive versus (where gear and stats are included) I was playing against a level 15 Black Manta with my Level 30 batman (with ridiculously good gear). And after I won the match I got the casual "well done pussy, you only won because of your level 30 character and gear", by some American. And I was just thinking, 'isn't that the whole point though', I always say non-competitive versus as a competition of gear, and competitive, as skill.

    So I guess my question to you guys is: Is non-competitive versus more of a competition of gear than skill? And is it intended to be?

    submitted by /u/BillNyeTheUSSRSpy
    [link] [comments]

    iOS skin unlocks for injustice gods amongs us

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    So recently I've been trying to get all the skins that you can unlock on the console version of injustice GAU(gods among us) from the mobile version of injustice GAU and does it still work on PS4

    submitted by /u/gorshedbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to share gear loadouts with player 2 on PC?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    After looking around I'm 90% sure the answer is simply no it's not possible but thought I'd just ask here and hope maybe it is doable.

    All I want is for me and friends IRL to be able to mess around with unlocked gear and fight eachother. or even just do it as a cosmetic thing. It seems such and obvious thing to be able to do that I'm kind of baffled that it isn't.

    Even if there was a mod or something to be able to do this. I just find it weird to not be able to share gear loadouts with a second player.

    Has anybody got a way around this?

    submitted by /u/HappyLittleTringle
    [link] [comments]

    How to learn every single character. Made this as on here I see a lot of people who are actually new. I hope it helps. Again, for beginners. Done an mk11 which was successful I hope this one will be to.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Raiden,atom or black manta?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Who should I get?

    submitted by /u/buck-cluck
    [link] [comments]

    According to this subreddit, what type of combo is the most fun to perform?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Preferred type of combo?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PowerofthePower
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment