• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Injustice I’m still hyped for Gotham Knights but I can hope

    Injustice I’m still hyped for Gotham Knights but I can hope


    I’m still hyped for Gotham Knights but I can hope

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    4375 Strength Babe Gear Set

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I made the CW Flash series intro in Injustice! I took a really long time so it would be nice if you subbed. Thanks!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 Character Roster Wishlist/Prediction - (Repost/Reworked from feedback from previous deleted post)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    When you Absolutely destroys 56-9 Deadshot spammer (Noice)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Why am I not getting the mother box rewards from the multiverse events?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I don't understand why this is happening.

    submitted by /u/the_galactic_nugget
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get an Story Mode Gear Reward again?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    So accidentally sold Wonder Woman's Shield "The Blade Breaker", a lvl 20 reward from Story Mode

    Can it drop again in Mother Boxes?

    submitted by /u/Jajuvoka
    [link] [comments]

    JLDAW skins ideas (Major spoilers)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Buying 30 bronze packs in injustice mobile? Who would be that stupid to do such thing?!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Having some difficulty deciding who to level up next. (Injustice 2, Xbox One.)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    So due to circumstances, I had to make a new account. On my old account, I had Robin, Batman, Flash, Harley Quinn, and Hellboy all to level 30. So far on this I got Robin up to level 12 and decided I didn't want to play all the same characters so I decided to play Poison Ivy, really liked her and got her to level 30 last night. Now I'm uncertain who to play. I tried Bane and Captain Cold but they felt too slow and/or awkward. Scarecrow had potential but I just didn't enjoy him. Any recommendations? The only DLC character I have is Hellboy cuz I'm broke af.

    Oh, and I never play online cuz I suck. I almost exclusively play Multiverse.

    submitted by /u/EmpJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you main?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I just started and at the moment I like Robin, Blue Beetle and Black manta.

    submitted by /u/TomtheTurtle1234
    [link] [comments]

    My Guest Character Wishlist.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I suck

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I am garbage and playing a superman main. any tips on getting good cuz im like 5-13 online, I am willing to change my main but not to any spammy characters like green arrow.

    submitted by /u/HO_Supremacy
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys my friend made a video about reviewing injustice mobile, u might be interesting for you

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I just bought injustice 2 recently & im on ps4 I’m starting to get into it

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Do people still play this ? Lol if anyone wants to run sets n stuff add me JUJUS_2000

    submitted by /u/GolfJulian69
    [link] [comments]

    injustice legendary edttion inqury

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I have the normal injustice edition on disc and found the legendary edition for $15 in the store, my question is this legendary have the game too or only the dlcs?

    submitted by /u/Fohaha
    [link] [comments]

    Can you complete guild events as Bizarro and have them count as Superman for legendary multiverse?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Trying to complete the necessary number for Guild event completions for superman. But I wanna use my Bizarro skin, does it matter?

    submitted by /u/Mxt1998
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guild in ps4

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Is an active guild available for ps4 with active members kind enough to recruit me?

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    I highly recomend to hear this while playing

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Legendary Edition

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    So I heard that with the legendary edition of the game you get some shaders called God and Demon shaders but have heard someone saying you don't anymore. Can someone please inform me??

    submitted by /u/Clean-Faithlessness1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment