• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Injustice Good thing is the Injustice 1 on-line experience is still good in these days, theres so many people playing that I even found myself. That’s what they call a mirror match?

    Injustice Good thing is the Injustice 1 on-line experience is still good in these days, theres so many people playing that I even found myself. That’s what they call a mirror match?


    Good thing is the Injustice 1 on-line experience is still good in these days, theres so many people playing that I even found myself. That’s what they call a mirror match?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Polka-Dot Man for Injustice 3 please ��, (Suicide Squad Movie)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    My Level 30 Batman. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I guarantee they will promote Static Shock with a Injustice 3 roster spot ��

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    My first level 30!!!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    My level 30 Catwoman. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    My level 30 Aquaman. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I hope they all make Injustice 3, (Suicide Squad Movie lineup )

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    My Level 30 Superman. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Just finished leveling all my characters to 30 & now I got a few boxes to open

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Looking for an active Guild.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I'm at the point where I need Guild wins for Legendary Multiverse access. I figure since I will be doing events, I want to be somewhere I can contribute as well as benefit. My current Guild is a ghost town. No one is getting daily or weekly objectives. I'm leading in most stats, and I'm an average player at best.

    ​

    If anyone has any suggestions, or invitations please let me know. I carry more than my weight and just like to maximize my game-play experience.

    submitted by /u/BadSportAbort
    [link] [comments]

    Despite rumors, there won't be an announcement for a new Injustice game at DC FanDome 2020

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    My Level 30 Joker. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    My Level 30 Bane. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    You can’t do legendary multiverses with AI right?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Or can you? Would be amazing if I can though

    submitted by /u/aceandspades
    [link] [comments]

    Lets give it our best shot Tin Man

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    How hard is it to get most of the gear?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm sure its been asked a thousand times but is there any easy way or just grind till injustice 3 comes out

    submitted by /u/96powerstroker
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a good bot?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I need a bot for grinding the multiverse with my red hood but I need to know the best load out to give him so he doesn't lose. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Oxyxurg
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Legend | Injustice 2 | Brainiac | Tournament Highlights/Compilation

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment