• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Injustice Does anyone else hate Bane?

    Injustice Does anyone else hate Bane?


    Does anyone else hate Bane?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Rereading the comics and I thought this could tie in to Injustice 3

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Injustice @ Fandome. I’m sure this would be the time for an IJ3 announcement

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I really hope he doesn't return in injustice 3

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Criticisms about Injustice 2 and how things could be improved in Injustice 3. Feel free to comment some of your criticisms and how Injustice 3 could improve upon it.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    One of my huge problems with Injustice 2 is the lack of stages. Injustice 2 in terms of stages went backwards from Injustice GAU. I really hope Injustice 3 has more stages and stages added as FREE DLC. I can't stress this enough, if they add more stages after injustice 3 releases the stages should be free for all players. You already have to pay for DLC characters but stages should be free for everyone. Also I'd rather them have No MK guest character for Injustice 3 but if they do for some reason have to then please just add 1 nothing more than 1. I'd rather not have wasted slots that could of been filled with other characters from the DC universe. This is a DC Fighting Game series after all.

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    Alfred in Injustice

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Are people always so toxic?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I downloaded the game for the free weekend and I'm having a great time. But nearly every time I go on-line I get teabaged for no reason? Is that normal or is it because I main Doctor Fate?

    BTW: I played quite alot of MKX and people there didn't teabag that much.

    submitted by /u/AutisticPineapple15
    [link] [comments]

    Best AI character for guild multiverse?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Hello, so I levelled batman up to 30 but I cant do a shit to 17000 guild boss, thankfully people finish him without me but at least I want to help with other guild events, unfortunately with batman even with gold gear its tedious so who is the best against 4-5 AI lvl?

    submitted by /u/1manowar1
    [link] [comments]

    Had this account for 3 weeks and can’t even begin to imaginethe pain; people play 3+ years and still don’t get it

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    excuse me, how is this even possible? How can there be an insurgency joker? Isn't this the one superman killed?������

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Need an active guild

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I have started injustice 2 recently on xbox and I'm in search of an active guild to join. Most of the guilds I come to are either deserted or completly inactive.

    I apreciate any invites.

    submitted by /u/F8Freak
    [link] [comments]

    The MOST DOWNPLAYED & UNDERRATED TOP TIER NRS CHARACTER?! Sinestro - (IN...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Well in March trailer revealed Spawn be guest character in MK11. Todd McFarlane permission Warner Bros and NetherRealm Studios to use Spawn in Injustice 3 but didn’t but What if NetherRealm use Spawn again! To be a guest character in Injustice 3? What do all think?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Guy tries to cheese me out with brainiac

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Can't play online.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    My friend and I are trying to play together. We can both play with other people, but we can't play together. In private matches or rooms, it loads for a long time then disconnects the person trying to join. Please help, he bought ps plus just for this.

    submitted by /u/Dischord821
    [link] [comments]

    Guild

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I have a question about guilds. I play every days for hours. I get two rewards. One for maximum points and another for daily contribution. I read that guilds were a good way to build out characters.

    I just want to be sure that I am in a decent guild. Is the guild something people take seriously, or just a way to collect a daily box.

    I tried joining a couple invite only guild, but my application was never accepted. Again, I'm just trying to make sure I'm doing everything I can to improve stats.

    submitted by /u/BadSportAbort
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment