• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Injustice Space Ghost (voice by George Lowe)! Not as guest character, but as voice announcer (similarly to Mortal Kombat 11 Cage and Raiden as announcer). Imagine Space Ghost saying Heroes and Villains names! So any thoughts about at idea?

    Injustice Space Ghost (voice by George Lowe)! Not as guest character, but as voice announcer (similarly to Mortal Kombat 11 Cage and Raiden as announcer). Imagine Space Ghost saying Heroes and Villains names! So any thoughts about at idea?


    Space Ghost (voice by George Lowe)! Not as guest character, but as voice announcer (similarly to Mortal Kombat 11 Cage and Raiden as announcer). Imagine Space Ghost saying Heroes and Villains names! So any thoughts about at idea?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Kidd Thunder!!!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    With Zack Snyder’s Justice League releasing, do we think we’ll ever see a return of the JL Multiverse?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    15 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Who will be the new villain for injustice 3

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Green Lantern was so much better in the first game...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/akward_silense21
    [link] [comments]

    Who to play?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I have bought the ultimate pack and I'm level 65 who should I play out of all the dlc characters?

    submitted by /u/AlexMoran04
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Opinion: Subzero and Raiden were essentially wasted and lazy character slots which could of been used for characters like Plastic Man or Booster Gold.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    This is my opinion! If you disagree that's fine! But anyways I felt that the inclusion of Mortal Kombat Characters in Injustice 2 was lazy and just unnecessary. We already had scorpion in Injustice Gau and I think that was also a terrible idea. But why did we need both subzero and Raiden in Injustice 2? This is a DC fighting game, I feel like their inclusion was so unnecessary. They're well designed but they shouldn't be here. We could of had characters from Injustice 1 reappear or have 2 brand new characters as DLC. I was very disappointed when I saw them get announced a while back and I'm putting this out there now for Injustice 3 because its pretty obvious it's in the works along with another Nether realm game. Please no more Mortal Kombat characters. We already have Mortal Kombat 11. Jokers inclusion in MK 11 also is stupid like again not bad execution but the idea just doesn't make sense at least to me. This crossover thing just cuts out characters people really wanna see and I hope in Injustice 3 they ditch this crossover trend and focus on whatever characters are in the universe that the game or series is placed in. Thanks for reading! This applies to Mortal Kombat as well but my primary focus is on Injustice 2 and future titles related to Injustice.

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    Was opening bronze guild chest for legendary multiverse and got this is it any good because i am also learning the dick who killed dick (a.k.a) robjn

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Gorilla monkey

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Is there gorilla monkey from in this game

    submitted by /u/collegerboy
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 legendary edition

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    So i bought injustice 2 legendary edition and google says that they are unlocked from the get go but they are locked, what do i do? btw my ps4 is offline EDIT: its stupid that i have to download them cuz i fought them in the multiverse, wth is it downloading? i thought it would redeem them on my acc to prevent downloading them on multiple ps's

    submitted by /u/adam109r
    [link] [comments]

    MULTIVERSE

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Anyone else multiverses been saying it's unstable

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/rayjaunpage
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips to get better

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Bought the game awhile ago but didn't play too much. Finally was able to buy the Legendary Pass (or whatever the upgrade was called to get all the characters and stuff) and decided to jump back in. However, I'm getting annoyed because I'm doing a Multiverse that scales with the level of the character I'm playing (Harley) and the final boss is a level 9 Hellboy. And I can't do anything. He blocks nearly everything, is able to basically switch from blocking to attacking without missing a beat, and his combos are ridiculous. Even doing an Air Escape doesn't help, because before I hit the ground he grabs me out of the air and starts over.

    Is this how alot of the late stage fights get? Seems like if you don't have an infinite combo up your sleeve, your chance of winning is slim.

    submitted by /u/goomagoogoo
    [link] [comments]

    What's your preferred method of gaining Exp?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I've been using the infinite ladder to level up my characters but maybe there's a better method? I don't currently have internet so offline options are all I have.

    submitted by /u/akward_silense21
    [link] [comments]

    Why ami not allowed to post videos on this sub?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Injustice 2- Shaders

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    The other day I got Hellboy's Electrum shader from a Motherbox- something I didnt think was possible. I just assumed that the electrum, Nth metal, tournament, etc. shaders were 'buy with source Crystal's only'.

    Can you get the other more expensive shaders from Motherboxes? If so, which ones?

    submitted by /u/TrueSelfMedley
    [link] [comments]

    Coming from MK11 and looking for good suggestions for characters and how to get used to Injustice in general.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! So I've had this game (IJ2) for a while but never played more than an hour or two of it. I fell in love with MK11 at launch so I bought Injustice but could never get too into it. After burning myself out with MK I'm gonna give it another go. The only DLC characters I have are Starfire and Sub Zero. In MK I played rush down heavy characters (Sonya Blade, Baraka mainly, but I also played Sub Zero, Nightwolf, and Kitana). Looking for good character suggestions and just tips about the game in general (maybe some good you tubers to watch). And if it matters, I'll primarily be playing offline as I'm not about to jump into online matches in a fighting game this old haha. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/YpresWoods
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 - All Multiverse Character Endings

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 in Pictures - Full Screenshot Collection (Part 1)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Who to play

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I mainly play Erron Black in Mortal Kombat. I was thinking of playing red hood... any suggestions on other characters?

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    What would your Injustice 3 story be?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    K, here's my idea for Injustice 3: Superman's locked up, blah blah blah, but then, the Justice League gets a cal from another universe. They go to help out, and on this second universe, Batman is the leader of the regime. The Justice League meets the Insurgency (The team consists of: Superman, Joker, Star Sapphire, Static, and Batman Beyond)

    Meanwhile, in the Injustice Universe, Darkseid learns that the Justice League has left to another universe, and decides now is the time to take over the planet. Superman, Black Adam, and most of the Regime join him... Except Wonder Woman and Aquaman. They get into a fight, and Wonder Woman finally realizes what the regime is doing is wrong.

    Back at the other universe, Batman and the League have trouble trying to get along, even going as far as getting into fights. Eventually, the Regime attacks the Insurgency base, and Superman is killed. The team repels the invasion, but Joker (after losing his best friend) accidentally kills Batman, nearly driving him crazy (like injustice universe joker) Batman knocks some sense into joker, and they defeat the rest of the Regime. The League goes back to their own universe, and sees Aquaman impaled on a steel rod, and Wonder Woman's lasso of truth. Batman sees markings in the ground and checks them out. We zoom out to see the Omega Symbol, and that leads into the INJUSTICE 4 comics.

    submitted by /u/oinkthepig14
    [link] [comments]

    Big Deal?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I saw a post about The Staff of Grayson. Is it a big deal. From what I see it calls in Nightwing as the ability. I get that Nightwing isn't in the game, but that doesn't sound like anything special to me.

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment