• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Injustice Don't mind me guys, just waiting for injustice 3...

    Injustice Don't mind me guys, just waiting for injustice 3...


    Don't mind me guys, just waiting for injustice 3...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Classic meets Futuristic

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Sorry it glitched weirdly last time, this is my best Level 30 Bane "The Root Beer Raider"

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    INJUSTICE 3 NEEDS TO BE CROSS PLATFORM

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    PLS WOULD MAKE IT SO MUCH BETTER

    submitted by /u/BlqckManta
    [link] [comments]

    Oldie but Goldie

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Which game do you prefer? Injustice GAU Or 2

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Who to level nexth

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Here's what I'm wanting to level up, who do you think i should do? I'm thinking robin but there may be a better choice

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How do I do 4 player KOTH online?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Sorry for the basic question, but I can't quite figure out how to do an online King of the Hill game with three other friends. I also want forced competitive (meaning no stat differences). What are the exact steps I take to do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fun-Chef
    [link] [comments]

    BAT-STAT

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    To all Batman mains and other elites here.What gears can i use to achieve any maximum possible batman stat? should i bet my regen tokens to update stats?

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    My level 30 Root Beer Raider style Bane

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Keyboard vs Console

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    What do you think, do you get an advantage on keyboard or on console ?? i know this might be not the first kind of discussion but i want to hear your opinion ?

    submitted by /u/warper30
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I get to level 30

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Any one wanna 1v1? Xbox GT: TheUltraGAM3R11

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    dont have a mic I have 3 level 30 characters

    submitted by /u/RoyKoopa4
    [link] [comments]

    8 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Obligatory new player post

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi I just bought this. I come from fighterz and picked this up because I love me some dc. That and because supergirl is in the game. Any advice for a new guy?

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyHashirama
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it ALWAYS Brainiac?!?!?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are one of the two far left multiverses ALWAYS Brainiac?!?! Like wtf? Is he a popular character or something?

    submitted by /u/chrisraine7
    [link] [comments]

    Shaders, obtainable or not?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Hey, sorry if this has been posted before but I have some questions about the shaders. Some of them are labeled as "obtainable trough playtrough" what does it mean? Are the other shaders (not tje nth metal or tournament or electrum) only purchasable? My main is Green Lantern, I only got 4 shaders that were obtainable trough playtrough. Does anybody know a way to get the other ines? I really can't spend any money on source crystal. (Sorry for any eventual language error)

    submitted by /u/PippoSbrodolani
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Online Matches

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Just wanted to share some pretty cool online matches I had the other day!

    https://youtu.be/4WfqA_bD2Eg

    submitted by /u/Darth_Vinder_835
    [link] [comments]

    cant get epics? any reason why

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    its been ages now and i have been grinding on sub zero (ai loadouts)

    i have gotten 0 epics so far on him.

    my friend used the ai loadouts for like 3 hours and he got multiple epics. i have spent more than that and still nothing.

    is it pure luck? or am i doing something wrong

    (sorry for ranting)

    submitted by /u/TumbleElf
    [link] [comments]

    Another Injustice 3 Wishlist

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment