• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Injustice I've finally got the Batman Beyond Cowl I've been looking for, for two months now. Batman is now my strongest,with a strength of 5545. And imo he's also the coolest looking one

    Injustice I've finally got the Batman Beyond Cowl I've been looking for, for two months now. Batman is now my strongest,with a strength of 5545. And imo he's also the coolest looking one


    I've finally got the Batman Beyond Cowl I've been looking for, for two months now. Batman is now my strongest,with a strength of 5545. And imo he's also the coolest looking one

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    What’s the difference between Ij2 console/Pc and Mobile?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Join my guild en words on PC, gb46

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I was sick of not finding any active guilds, so I made my own. I'm the only one rn so come join if you're on PC.

    submitted by /u/WIPeFo
    [link] [comments]

    Who will save us now? by me Resist Reality

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Dlc

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I have 2 accounts and each account have free trail ps plus for 14 days, anyone interested in exchanging them with any dlc character from injustice 2?

    submitted by /u/Maintenance_Connect
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh Damian is so desperate to prove hes not some disposable sidekick that he resorts to murdering other Robin versions of himself from other worlds just to prove hes the shit, I'm not sure if i should be impressed or disappointed. Hes definitely the grandson of the demon Lmao

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Rate my Superman? Also, should I transform the head?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 reveal today?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Injustice gods among us trailer was revealed on the 1st of June, 2012. Injustice 2 trailer was revealed on the 8th of June 2016. My prediction is that Injustice 3 will be dropping sometime today (15th June 2020). HYPE BOYS

    submitted by /u/looneycheeser
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 Wishlists

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of wishlists for IJ3. But there are quite ages reacuering suggestions that I just don't see happening. For example, I don't think King shark will make it into the game. But what about you guys. Which characters do you think won't make it into the game.

    submitted by /u/Ins3rtNameHer3
    [link] [comments]

    New Main

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a new character to main. I'm looking for someone with medium range and decent combos . Someone like batman or Green Lantern. Any suggestion would be much appreciated and here are the characters I've already played GREEN LANTERN BLACK CANARY BATMAN CAPTAIN COLD BLUE BEETLE ENCHANTRESS DEADSHOT SUB-ZERO FIRESTORM SUPERGIRL ROBIN

    submitted by /u/Ins3rtNameHer3
    [link] [comments]

    What 6 new character do you want to be in injustice 3? What 6 characters do you want to return?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    New or old

    submitted by /u/Nightwing2099
    [link] [comments]

    (Like be fair here) First Injustice have Scorpion. Injustice 2 it have both Sub-Zero and Raiden. Now for Injustice 3? Probably we going have three Mortal Kombat (reboot timeline 2011,X and 11) fighters! So which three mk characters you're like to seem in Injustice 3.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment