• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Injustice So I found this hidden character, Bruce Wayne in the game, but he plays just like Batman.

    Injustice So I found this hidden character, Bruce Wayne in the game, but he plays just like Batman.


    So I found this hidden character, Bruce Wayne in the game, but he plays just like Batman.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Reposting this old video about how to deal with Robin for new people and those who haven't seen it yet

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Just did the Superman Legendary Multiverse.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Question:demon shader pack.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    If I buy the demon shader pack off of Microsoft for my Xbox and have i2 legendary edition, will anything bad happen? Also, will it work?

    Edit: also since I have legendary edition, since the ultimate pack has 9 of the dlc characters, and I already have them, will the characters that I have be resetted or something crazy like that?

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Was Injustice 1 Ultimate Edition free on Xbox?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I got it for free, but it wasn't the ultimate edition. I've seen some people saying the ultimate edition was free for PS4 and pc, but not Xbox, while Ives seen articles saying all three were going away ultimate edition. I know it's too late now if I did something wrong, but I just want closure.

    submitted by /u/LotionInBasket
    [link] [comments]

    11 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Does the Legendary Edition include Infinite Transforms?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Bought the Legendary Edition and it shows Infinite Transforms on the menu screen, but when I go to transform gear it shows it costs 2k source crystals, do I have to activate infinite transforms somehow?

    submitted by /u/SirTristan121
    [link] [comments]

    Lore question: What connections exist between Doomsday and Darkseid in the injustice verse?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Does Doomsday serve Darkseid or work with him? I heard from someone he serves Lex and Superman and was wondering who else is using him.

    submitted by /u/Basically_A_Person
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on how to command grab more consistently

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I always struggle with command grabs. I just can't seem to make my fingers work. I would be grateful if any of you guys could help me improve. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NovaBoltSpider10
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Multiverse Glitch saved data

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Can anyone confirms that still use this or if it works in anyway or if there are any other glitches atm. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MrFattyMe
    [link] [comments]

    Good/easy characters?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Are there any characters with super easy effective combos or combos similar to Batman? I got the game last week and I've found the Batman moves to be fantastic so I've got him to level 30. I wanna start grinding some others.

    submitted by /u/spurs_legacy
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Darkseid

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I think I'm in need of a zoner and i wanna try darkseid but idk any combos for him. If u have any can you put them down below itd be appreciated

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to play I1 with me? (Tell me if wrong flair)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I am in Smallville

    submitted by /u/SansIsInSmash
    [link] [comments]

    New guy here looking for a robin combo video who has a good one?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I am trying out robin and I like him so far he is fun to play. I am looking for a good combo video for him who would you recommend I watch?

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyHashirama
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who has been able to get Hellboy's Tournament and Electrum Shaders as random drops, what seems to be the most reliable or consistent way to go about it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Should I focus more on opening Motherboxes to try and get these Shaders, or should I instead focus on trying to get these Shaders as random post-match rewards? I know you can get them through both methods, so I'm just curious which method seems to rewards the Shaders more frequently. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/theTRUEchamp
    [link] [comments]

    Question about epic gear

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I was grinding Batman legendary multiverse and received the Mark-11 pants and now it's gone that happened a few times, is that a glitch ?

    submitted by /u/Dreamup12
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 Guest Characters

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Now that the game has had a few more years behind it and MK11 has showed that almost anything is possible with it's guest characters, what characters outside if DC do you think could/ want to end up in Injustice 3? I want the Winchester brothers, Red Range, She-Ra, Buffy, Judge Dredd, and Faith.

    submitted by /u/gunnerleavenworth12
    [link] [comments]

    AnyAnyone want to help me get Trollker?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I play Injustice on PS3, does anybody want to help me get the Trollker icon?

    submitted by /u/SansIsInSmash
    [link] [comments]

    Batman: Billionaire Gear

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Any tips on how to get the Billionaire Cowl for batman? Is it just complete luck or any specific multiverse towers for it?

    submitted by /u/Krush122
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment