• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Injustice Hellbat and Nightwing 🥶🔥

    Injustice Hellbat and Nightwing ����


    Hellbat and Nightwing ����

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Looks like my summer in terms of videogaming has been decided.....

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    When you miss ur supermove

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    my take on brainiac superman, thoughts?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Gods among us

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    The games $14 for ultimate should i get it?

    submitted by /u/IfymWRLD
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy or did there used to be a trophy for unlocking every ability?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    I remember decided I wasn't going to trophy hunt for this game because of seeing that trophy but decided to look through again and didn't see it

    submitted by /u/Deck_Neep15
    [link] [comments]

    Is the injustice 2 fanbase still live?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    If I go on injustice can I still que up a match? Or will it be hard and nobody is playing

    submitted by /u/Justin2212
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolling Gear

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Really wish they mad this faster, or an option to do multiple at a time, because it takes WAY too long.

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    It's not much, but I just completed master battle simulator on very hard for the first time! I still feel like I suck but I'm getting better!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    How alive is the ps4 playerbase?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    A couple of my friends just got the game and I want to play with them, but if I can't play online because it's dead I don't think it's worth it. How's the playerbase?

    submitted by /u/DankAshMain
    [link] [comments]

    Lag issue

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    One of the biggest problems in any NRS fighting game is what happens if the game lags out. I was playing a set against someone with really spotty wifi and it then said "This game session is no longer available." I had a 23 game win streak and it ended because of that.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    Do people play injustice 2 on pc anymore??

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I cannot find any type of online match

    submitted by /u/red-equinox
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Monthly online tournament on the 21st

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Do tier lists matter much?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I just started playing this game, and I'm just a noob Ngl. I love Ninja Turtles though and wanted to buy them, but when I checked the highest one was Leo at 28. Do these lists really mean much at all?

    submitted by /u/Bluu8
    [link] [comments]

    How easy is it for you to win online matches?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    For me it's near impossible cause they happen to be able to block 99% of my attacks and I can block maybe 3% of their attacks

    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there more to blocking than just pushing back or down?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I feel anytime I play online or against good ai but I feel like I can't hit anyone because they block everything. I feel like I hit back when they do attacks and they just go right through 75% of the time. I'm not very good but I feel like I can hold back as good as anyone lol it just doesn't seem to work. I do get the difference between low and high attacks...I'm pretty sure

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TSwan98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment