• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Injustice Opinion on Sub-Zero

    Injustice Opinion on Sub-Zero


    Opinion on Sub-Zero

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Opinion on my attempted recreation of the injustice 1 suit

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Can we take a moment to appreciate how good Harley Quinn looks in this game?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 - roster prediction. CLICK Image for higher quality view. The injustice 3 roster should be around this much. It grows every game.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Question for my red hood mains

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Legendary Multivers requires 100 spin parry as final hit how the heck am I supposed to do that no one online falls for it and ai doesnt really either

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Robin Ability

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get Staff of Grayson. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/TheWarlockGamma
    [link] [comments]

    Active guilds?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Hello there dear strangers! Anyone here that knows about an active guild? I am a lvl 32 active player and searching for a guild where I don't have to do the guild challenges by my self. (PS4, injustice 2)

    submitted by /u/WATSAET
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to disable the info that covers the outro screen after a match?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Those outros are quite amazing screenshot material, especially when your character has some epic gear on. Is there any way to like disable the XP info that kinda blocks the outro at the end of a match?

    submitted by /u/P1AjStylin
    [link] [comments]

    Alright a World War 2 Sergeant (Sgt. Rock),Cowboy (Jonah Hex) and a Princess (Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld) all walk in to battle with their weapons are ready and guest what happened? What you’re all think having Rock,Hex and Amethyst as DLC Characters in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 help

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I bought injustice 2 playstation hits as a disc and I opened it so I can play with all the dlc and I find that all of them are there but they are all locked and then I got confused did I buy the legendary edition and I checked I did even the PlayStation cover says on it the legendary edition I am so confused someone help

    submitted by /u/MINAMAGDY101
    [link] [comments]

    Hows My Harley set up

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Question about selling gear

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    For the last couple of days I didn't have WiFi and whenever I sold some gear I wouldn't get any credits. Today I got my WiFi back and suddenly it's working properly again. So my question is, is this intentional? Has this happened to anyone else here? And if it has it's just kind of dumb in my opinion. How the hell does Internet have anything to do with getting credits for selling gear?

    submitted by /u/NovaBoltSpider10
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to use red hood anymore

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    So i used to play injustice 2 a lot, I mained red hood and got him to level 30. I eventually got bored of the game and stopped playing for a while, now today I decided to start up the game again and i was disappointed to see that I wasnt able to customize my red hood, it still says hes level 30 and it shows his gear, but it doesn't actually let me click on him. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/no-posts-only-updoot
    [link] [comments]

    Is that really about luck ?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Last week I bought several gems packages , and in total I began to open JL Team chest with 75.000 Gems

    Each chest was 500gems and I purchased 10x chest option everytime . 5000gems

    First 60 Chest was all silver ! No any gold, no any legend , no any JL Team Character. Every chest was silver . With next 40 chest I get only two gold chest with 30 and 10 shards . 50k gems gone for nothing actually.

    Almost 400€ paid for gem packages and that is the result . Customer support says that's is normal and luck plays with chests .

    I tried again with 25k gems with another chests , premium hero, multiverse chest.. etc... etc.. but nothing again. Just silvers. I'm not waiting for legendaries, but soo much silvers with expensive chests...??? I trust not anymore this game. Since I paid for this game , my characters plays not as well as last week. I think that , they wants more money. I deleted the game from my mobile and asked refund.

    What do you think about it ? Can I get refund ?

    submitted by /u/wandelaar33
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 Superboy

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I hope Connor Kent joins the main roster in Injustice 3, I've been waiting for him to make an appearance since the first game.

    submitted by /u/TemporalGod
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden explosives

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Are these worth it?

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    DC Animations

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Warner brothers should definitely animate the injustice storyline some of their movies are great like Batmans Hush and Assault on Arkham

    Just something that came to mind

    submitted by /u/lespookeh
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me how the hell levels work in this game?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I thought I had it figured out, but I reached level 20 with Flash and started playing against other AI level 20 characters in the multiverse, and I'm getting stomped. Not because the AI is tougher, but it's like I'm suddenly playing against someone 15 levels above me. Hits barely register but when I get tagged it's a third off my meter. I don't understand shouldn't it be relatively even if both players are level 20? I'm outfitted in upgraded Epic gear, too.

    submitted by /u/thisisbyrdman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment