• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Injustice My SWAMP THING fanart 🌳 | I actually bought this game a few days ago and now I’m trying to main Swamp Thing, because he’s my fav DC hero. Here is a fanart I did a while ago:

    Injustice My SWAMP THING fanart �� | I actually bought this game a few days ago and now I’m trying to main Swamp Thing, because he’s my fav DC hero. Here is a fanart I did a while ago:


    My SWAMP THING fanart �� | I actually bought this game a few days ago and now I’m trying to main Swamp Thing, because he’s my fav DC hero. Here is a fanart I did a while ago:

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Been grinding to get Staff of Grayson in the legendary multiverse and then this was dropped after a sidekick event match.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 only a real master trophy

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to help me boost this trophy it's the last one I need for the platinum it would be greatly appreciated

    I'm on PS4 my psn is caltsecondacount thanks

    submitted by /u/caltsecondacount
    [link] [comments]

    My combos do not work what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I will hit the buttons but my character will not do what I am telling them to? They kind of just stop when trying to do a combo

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyHashirama
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 , Game Play has Started ...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    like everyone else i’ve been trying to get the staff of grayson for so long and now i understand why i’m never unlocking it lol

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    9 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Me whenever I see a character with an Nth metal shader

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment