• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Injustice My Injustice 3 Roster Idea (list of characters in comments)

    Injustice My Injustice 3 Roster Idea (list of characters in comments)


    My Injustice 3 Roster Idea (list of characters in comments)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I posted my main roster ideas for Injustice 3, so here’s my DLC picks!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Love love LOVE finding comic book parallels for Harley in this game #New52

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Finally got the Staff of Grayson!!!!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Big injustice fan here. Loved the first one and I picked up the collectors edition of Injustice 2 at launch. After 3 years I’ve finally finished my House of El armor set. It sucks that disabling gear doesn’t keep the blue heat vision cosmetic during competitive games but I love this set!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    DLC not working

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    A while back I got the digital edition of injustice 2 legendary edition and I decided to finally start playing but my dlc characters aren't unlocked. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/casual-3-am-redditor
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Gods Among us Playthrough Part 1: Superman Has Fallen. what do y’all think? im gonna do a full walkthrough of both games

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    My Harley combo (I’ve been grinding for the lunatic cap for 3 weeks)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    7 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Yo Injustice fans, what about some Avatar Aang action?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    If it's happening, it would be cool to have 4 characters in one like IJ2's TMNT. Aang, Zuko, Katara and Toph, everyone with their own elements. Dayum..

    submitted by /u/JasonTheRedHood
    [link] [comments]

    It says I have the legendary edition but i don't

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    At the title screen it says legendary edition and on the icon in the PlayStation menu but I have the normal edition on disc

    submitted by /u/Vinny850
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so confused rn

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    So I literally just found out that "Demon" shaders exist.. I own the ultimate edition and have done for years, I have the God shaders but none of my characters have Demon.. am I missing something?? They look awesome!

    submitted by /u/AstroDelToro
    [link] [comments]

    What about some from doom patrol as dlc

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Like crazy Jane she would be a b**** to fight i bet.

    submitted by /u/Reedbullet
    [link] [comments]

    Guys help, my game is running slow when I play with WiFi on

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I recently bought this game on steam, and I'm having the same issue I have with MKX, where I can play this game fine at 60fps as long as I play with WiFi turned off. Thing is, when I first bought MKX it ran fine with WiFi on, and the good performance lasted for a year or two, then all of a sudden one day it was basically in playable, as the animations played at 1/5th of the regular speed and it ran at 12FPS, then I noticed playing offline did the trick. This isn't a full fix, however, since I would like to play online with matchmaking. Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me? Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/FTR0225
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, for some of you who have commented on my post for how I've been playing for 8 days and now im level 48, my bane is level 29 and my scarecrow is level 20. The guide is in the text below.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    So how I did it was you go to the customize character page, pick the character you want to level up, then pick AI Loadout 1 or 2 and give it the best stuff you have. Then go to the page that says AI Attributes and set all of them to 0, but then make combos and counters 30 each, then yes, pick those loadouts when going to the multiverse. Then all you have to do is press continue at the end of every match and watch that character level up real fast. It works on any multiverse.

    submitted by /u/24shortm
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Injustice 2: I've completed the campaign and I have gotten the rewards (shaders, etc.) unlocked throughout the campaign. Today I reinstalled the game and all the shaders and gear unlocked through the campaign are gone. I've played the campaign from beginning to end again. But didn't get any of the rewards.

    Basically the rewards only unlocked through the story are still locked and I can't get them.

    submitted by /u/FlamingPotato1234
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I bought Sub-Zero and downloaded him to my Xbox but even after 24 hours I have no access to him. Anybody have this happen before?

    submitted by /u/wokeysmoker
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Offline only

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I really really love dc characters and tbh they are the main reason i played injustice 1.Controlling them and fighting with them is awesome but o dont want to pay for online access.i really wanna know if i can customize and earn gear offline along with multiverse and other modes

    submitted by /u/iamPunchline
    [link] [comments]

    I'm doing a pc tournament this Sunday regoster and come hang out.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Avatar: The Last Airbender in IJ

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I personally think that adding someone like Aang to Injustice would be incredible, there are so many things you could do with his move set and all of the elements. Even having an ability where he goes into the avatar state for a brief period of time. I know that Aang is biologically 12 and that doesn't necessarily fit in the injustice games, but you could always just use his older self like he was shown in Korra. What are your thoughts??

    submitted by /u/DrHall27
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think is one of the most annoying characters to fight/play against?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    For me its always batman and aquaman. I find a lot of the characters annoying to play against honestly, but these two are just really frustrating. Honorable mentions include green lantern, cpt cold, bane, and the turtles, mainly leonardo and donatello.

    submitted by /u/iamslightlyangry
    [link] [comments]

    AI Batle Simulator

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm new to Injustice, I just got 2, Legendary Edition in the PS Store. Since there are no instructions, I'm wondering if the difficulty affects the scoring in this mode. Clearly the default is Medium, but am I doing myself a disservice by choosing Easy or Hard?

    I'm trying t get gold, but I'm curious if my choices influence my overall score.

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    this glitch kinda freaked me out

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    They should add penguin to injustice 3

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    He could hit his opponents with his umbrella

    submitted by /u/55Marcos55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment