• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Rebirth Jessica Cruz is this weeks challenge

    Injustice Mobile Rebirth Jessica Cruz is this weeks challenge


    Rebirth Jessica Cruz is this weeks challenge

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    My 3rd 400 not disappointed

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    my contribution to this sub's meme economy

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    My first EX Lvl 60!!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    After promoting JC once, I'm at exactly 1Mill. Nice.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Thanks to everyone in this community for a fun 3 months.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Most of you probably don't know me, but I was an OG player from like 4 years ago. I played this game when I was in middle school with some of my close friends, and I recently came back to it bc of the covid lockdown. It was insanely fun to play again, and it was nice to see that this community is still as active as it is. I'm off to college soon, and will be way too busy to keep up with the grind😂these past few weeks ive already barely even opened the app so. I think I'm done for now, and thanks to all of you for your help, whether it be updating me on the latest trends or linking the wiki in the comments😉see you all in another few years if the games still up!!

    (I considered adding a video of me deleting the app but figured that was too dramatic LOL)

    submitted by /u/ohhimark2618
    [link] [comments]

    ALMOST 8000!!����

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Almost 8000 members!

    submitted by /u/yhwang23
    [link] [comments]

    My version of "You have no power here" team:

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    POG OMG beating the BN Superman Boss was so difficult! Here’s the team I used to beat him!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I've figured out the spin

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    lets go

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Rebirth Jessica Cruz is the challenge, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn is the next challenge

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I didn’t even know one could have a lvl 64.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Trick for Kahndaq Black Adam

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    A lot of people may already know this of this trick, but I just discovered a trick with Kahndaq Black Adam. I don't think it can be regarded as cheating, because it that sense, it's the same as the Reverse Flash stunlock.

    Anyway, the trick is that, if you have Black Adam geared with the Enchantress Companion Card, then after using a special, if you time it so that the skulls hit either at the same time as your combo ender or just after, then all the skulls will do power drain as well. I'm not sure how much power drain each skull does, but I think it's the same as the combo ender.

    submitted by /u/NotQasimc612
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I’m new to the community, but quick question, is there cycle for online or no?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Insanely lucky Survivor spins and got Enchantress from Last Laugh Tickets

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    BNMM with full LexCorp Set.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's common knowledge, but I was just doing annoying teams and geared BNMM with the full LexCorp set.

    The DoT via the set heals the whole team when BNMM is in the Lifedrain mode.

    Thought it was nice to share.

    submitted by /u/octoberinmay
    [link] [comments]

    I made a quick Injustice 10 question quiz - give it a try if you feel like it and let me know how you did :)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I've got a Survivor Problem

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    TL;DR - Promoting Jessica Cruz will probably unbalance my team and I don't know what tf to do.

    Up until now I've been running a survivor (and occasionally MP) team which gets my past Fight 12 with maybe a substitution. The team for anyone who wants to know: Jessica Cruz - Blade of the War God, Powered Escrima Sticks, Op Pill (Beginning)/Gauntlets of Azrael (later fights). E2 Lvl 50

    Luchador Bane: Tantu Totem, Cloak of Destiny and Demon Blade(most fights)/LoA Knives(SP2 Disabled) E4 Lvl 50

    Injustice 2 Superman: Really any gear works with him. I like to use Astro Harness to increase his stalling power. Really though, it's his passive that counts and allows you to eat specials that would KO anyone else even if blocked. E2 Lvl 50

    The problem here is that with JC's challenge running I'm tempted to promote her, but know that'll unbalance my team to all hell. I've got a little over 1.5 Million Credits, so it's possible for me to grind a little and promote Supes and Lucy to match. I'm just not sure how much MP and Survivor fights will scale in response which makes me a little unsure. Plus I really don't want to blow up all my money.

    Any suggestions you guys have would be fantastic! If you'd like me to tell you what else I have, do let me know. Thanks and kudos for the incredible stuff you've been doing on this Subreddit.

    submitted by /u/Hold_Em_Horses
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, after buying the gear locker at least 10 times lol. Any character suggestions for it? :)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Pain you can feel through images

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Is he any good?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    How to get nth metal

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I want to buy i 400 pack what sre the best tips to get high nth metal??

    submitted by /u/jdc670
    [link] [comments]

    Daily challenge pack day 6 ��‍♂️

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Pack number 15 of trying to get fp bats

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Can you get doj bats or rebirth ga from challenge or do you have to pay for them?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment