• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Injustice Apparently the thing Tom Taylor was teasing is a new comic series called Injustice: Year Zero which is an Injustice prequel although DiscussingFilm and comicbook.com have deleted their tweets and article of it.

    Injustice Apparently the thing Tom Taylor was teasing is a new comic series called Injustice: Year Zero which is an Injustice prequel although DiscussingFilm and comicbook.com have deleted their tweets and article of it.


    Apparently the thing Tom Taylor was teasing is a new comic series called Injustice: Year Zero which is an Injustice prequel although DiscussingFilm and comicbook.com have deleted their tweets and article of it.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Another Legendary Multiverse completed, this time for Deadshot. I was hoping the rifle would look cooler.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I got my first character to level 30

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 Hellboy

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Don't know if I'm late to this or what but if you haven't bought Hellboy on injustice I highly recommend.

    Was a huge fan of the first and recently picked up Injustice 2 and it's eaten up a good chunk of my life already which is okay since covid.

    I bought Hellboy today after thinking about it for a while and was surprised how well Netherrealm did creating his moves and play style, don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of Hellboy and I knew they'd do him justice (pardon the pun) but I thought he would be really slow and a bit boring being limited to his hand of doom and revolver but he's a great character.

    In summary I'm now going to be broke because I now have to buy all the dlc characters. Well played Ed Boon, well played.

    submitted by /u/lespookeh
    [link] [comments]

    It’s always when you least expect it! Around 2-3 years of playing.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    "It was never Bruce." (Injustice: Gods Among: Year Two #10)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    How can i get gear faster?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Hello there. So i've been playing for quite some time now and decided i'd get the Red Hood legendary since he's my main and all. I've got everything done exept the gear sacrifice thing. I'm low on mother boxes so i decided to equip an ai slot with some gear, give it the thing that raises the chances of giving gear for him after the battle, select him in the endless battle Simulator and just let it rip. I've been doing this for like 3 weeks now. Is there a better/faster way to do it? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/LFBakana
    [link] [comments]

    I used to play this game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Im wondering if it still has an active player base as i really want to get back into it.

    submitted by /u/skrapz-
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 years finally

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone else main Blue Beetle?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I'm looking for some tips or some good combos to run.

    submitted by /u/SpaceYeet2806
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway if increasing chances of getting an ability (specifically the staff of Grayson)?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    So i got injustice 2 days ago as I'm a big DC fan and i loved the idea of fighting as my favourite superhero's against my mates. The game has been great so far but my favourite superhero is nightwing an the only way to "play as him" is getting the staff of Grayson (I'm already level 19 Robin and will probably get level 20 tonight so I'll have both starter abilities)

    submitted by /u/SubZeroIsNotHere
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question for Injustice 2 on PS4

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I am planning to buy injustice 2 on the PS4 tonight so that I can play with my brother. Thing is I don't have an extra controller, so would a keyboard work. Me using the controller while my brother uses the keyboard to play against each other? Thank you for you're time.

    submitted by /u/akiff18
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know "Unlock by Gameplay" shaders also came from motherboxes!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Bad meme sorry for the watermark (do memes fit in here)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Im sorry if this has already been said but...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    My guild rank is 22. Is that in the world, or this month, week, or something else? Any answer helps. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Black_1ceyt
    [link] [comments]

    Need a training PARTNER

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Attention fellow redditers i need a training partner to help me get better with supergirl i play on ps4 and im sadly quite a spammer when it comes to using supergirl i need a partner to help me become better with her or if your not so good well get good together help a homie out please and thank you comment if your down and we'll exchange psn

    submitted by /u/Dyslexic_dOoDlE_bOb2
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play local multiplayer on the same keyboard ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm new to this game and i don't know if i can play 2 players on the same keyboard ?

    submitted by /u/wondermilo
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Raven during Injustice 2?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Is she in the universe, is it unknown or maybe is she teleporting through dimensions trying to free her father from The Void? Do you think she will be in Injustice 3?

    submitted by /u/Igor5002
    [link] [comments]

    Harlequin Vs.™LadyGaga

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment