• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Injustice Injustice 3 would be presented soon?

    Injustice Injustice 3 would be presented soon?


    Injustice 3 would be presented soon?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Holy moly, I said to myself imagine if I get staff of Grayson and what do you know.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I bought the LE last week. This is a Sub-Zero combo I came up with since he’s my main now. I know it’s a bit unoriginal but how’s it for a newbie? (I had the SE for 2 and a half years. Recently upgraded.)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    How come NRS never made the Demons Shader Pack available outside of the Ultimate Pack?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I feel like they could've easily charged a few bucks for it and made some extra money from people like me who didn't get the Ultimate Edition. It's not even available with the Legendary Edition, either. Even now, the Ultimate Pack is still the only way to get the Demon Shaders. I'm no businessman, but it seems like kind of a weird decision to me.

    submitted by /u/theTRUEchamp
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for an active PS4 guild on Injustice 2

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I'm searching for an active guild on PS4 for Injustice 2, im very active and farm the Multiverse a lot since I'm a relatively new player. My highest level characters are a 27 Batman, 22 Harlee, 20 Red Hood, 20 Scarecrow and 20 Bane. All leveled from air battles, but I'm decent with both Harlee and Batman.

    submitted by /u/UmbralPark239
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Multiverse Help!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    So I've been playing this game a lot again lately after my sister wanted to get into some fighting games. And even after playing a lot since launch, I am no where near close to getting any legendary multiverse requirements.

    I play a lot of Multiverse but not really any online matches. Is that the problem? Or am I actually just that bad at this game and don't even know it?? 😂

    Any help or guidance would be awesome!

    Love this page btw, joined about 2 months ago and love seeing the community!

    submitted by /u/lanemott
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think killer frost will be in injustice 3

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Is it worth still getting on ps4?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Imma new player wondering if me and my friend should still buy this game

    submitted by /u/jtoor64
    [link] [comments]

    Deadshot

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Is the Low Wrist Cannon worth it?

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    Should Black Adam be in injustice 3?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    He would be then in all of the 3 games of the series... I like him a lot. But there are definetly some characters that could take his place like larfleeze imo

    submitted by /u/LuigiIsWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Active Guild Recruiting

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    me and my mate have made a new guild as literally no one plays this game and all guilds are inactive. if you are looking for people to play with and to earn rewards with join our guild and we can succeed together the guild ID is VD75T the game may be dead but we can still have some fun Platform: PC

    submitted by /u/EvoBeasty
    [link] [comments]

    Soo apparently injustice 3 wont be their next game ima cry��

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Best way to build Cheetah

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    So I'm a Cheetah main but I'm still wondering what the optimal build is. Right now I just build her like a glass cannon with heavy emphasis on strength and ability. Seems to play to her stengths the best but sometimes she gets exploded. Is that the best way to do it? In zoning keepaway matchups I go a bit more defensive.

    Also, with Cheetah and in general with all characters is it better to have gave gear with good stats or gear that give you synergy bonuses? I know that depends a lot on things but sometimes it doesn't seem worth it to have snergy if I can get better stats.

    submitted by /u/thesonofvader22
    [link] [comments]

    INJUSTICE: God's Among Us type skin system for Injustice 3

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Whats everyone's opinion on maybe going back towards how the cosmetics worked in GAU?

    Don't get me wrong I like the gear system, but I really miss how you could use specific skins (e.g. Man Of Steel Superman/Zod, New 52 skins, Arkham skins, etc.)

    Especially with all the shows and movies now, it'd be great to be able to select to play as say Jason Momoa Aquaman for example, instead of just the armor on the vanilla model who looks like he's doing a horrible cosplay, actually have the chance to play with a character model for him, similar to how John Stewart etc works now.

    Same with just specific appearances, like being able to play as say The Batman Who Laughs and not have to be lucky enough to get all the gear pieces to make it yourself

    What's everyone's opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/DarthKinkus
    [link] [comments]

    I cant find where to unlock my legendary edition rewards. Does anyone know where and how to collect them?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 FPS on Laptop

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been playing both Injustice games on my laptop, and Injustice: Gods Among Us works well. But my recently purchased Injustice 2 keeps crashing and the FPS is always low like somewhere below 20. Does anyone know how to solve this? It would be a great help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/UnaTroy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment