• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Injustice Mobile My first good gear! (Survivor mode)

    Injustice Mobile My first good gear! (Survivor mode)


    My first good gear! (Survivor mode)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    The greatest survival run

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Support Card Who??? Killer Frost Solo vs The Final Battle of the Game!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I don’t think I’ve ever finished a epic battle

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Super Satisfying

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Such beauty

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Two of Three.. #HackerSmash

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Does anybody know where the background art is from? I think it looks really cool.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Which one should I promote next ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    I think the game really wants me to upgrade swamp hands

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Is this person hacking?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I just got this and upgraded it but don’t fully get what give 300% of AoE damage as power. All I know is I get a ton of power randomly

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Here are some more , any more suggestions for promotion ?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    So TTRaven is officially my most strongest damage card!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Any gearing suggestions for my deadshot. (Skip past the long load)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Great just great :(

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    That's a nice hacked team you have there, be a shame if someone gave them the #HackerSmash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    YES LETS GO PHANTOM ZONE ALL VETERAN REWARD YES!!!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    New content ideas

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    This post is about what I mentioned in this comment, specifically:

    I'm thinking of more ways to give back to the community and have some things in mind, will post about it in the near future so wait for it!

    Well, here it is. Some things I thought about to add variety to the sub's current contents:

    • Match analysis: Each week (tentatively) I would post a full length battle and get to the nitty gritty of what happened in the match - thought process, decision making, mistakes, what could've been done better etc. For veteran players, you guys could be the ones giving suggestions on how the match could've been played better, or what gears were lacking. For newer players, this could serve as a valuable learning experience because you're gaining knowledge that would've otherwise taken hours and hours of gameplay to realize or learn.
    • Character feature: If there's a specific card that you're interested in but having trouble/doubts about gearing or using him/her, let me know and I'll feature that card in an MP match with what I would think are viable/optimal gears, teammates and styles of play. There are no limits when it comes to what card; you can request for Bronze or Silver cards too.
    • Challenge for fun: Not exactly an original idea, but you guys could suggest random cards with/without synergy for me to play with and see if I can win Epic battles with them!
    • The Skopos build: People have asked me now and again about how I grind MP; what are my teams, what gears I use, how do I grind efficiently etc. and I've answered those questions to a certain extent. Still, I feel like those can be explained much better if you could see exactly what I do and mean than comprehending from mere words. Someone even suggested to start a YouTube channel of my own! Personally I'd rather just post within the subreddit, but I understand that when it comes to posting longer videos or gameplay, YouTube seems to be the more appropriate avenue. I'm gonna need all your input and help as I'm somewhat inexperienced with these. I don't think I'd be streaming since that would be a rather demanding task for my phone's RAM. Probably stick to video recordings.

    Anyway, these are just ideas (as stated in the title), I won't be doing all of them or any at all if they're not well received. Let me know in the comments what you think, and don't be afraid to be honest. In the end I'm doing this for the benefit of the community and not my own so it's your opinions that matter.

    submitted by /u/Skop0s
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a darkseid that I’m missing or??? Excellent matchmaking

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    My flashpoint Batman (rank 0) does 1700 per hit on crits. 1700!!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Hacked character or just a matchmaking glitch?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Any of you better players out that can give me some constructive criticism? I really suck and want to get better and greatly appreciate any input

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    What characters should i be upgrading? Looking for Suggestions.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    My first Four-Star Gear Piece!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment