• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Injustice 4 of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Injustice 4 of 15: My Top Gear Sets


    4 of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    That awkward moment you and your ex are wearing the same shader��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Sorry for bad quality but I tried to make him like he does in the show

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Brainiac Boss is Broken

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Anyone else have an issue with a boss that literally can take half ur health off with 2 hits and has other crazy moves that do mad damage? Not even corrupted shinnok did that much damage wtf nrs

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Justice League movie gear

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get the gear from mother boxes? I just started playing this game a few weeks ago and I read a 2018 post that said you can get the Wonder Woman gear from boxes. Is this still true? I even saw a post that said you can get all of the gear.

    submitted by /u/OP-JuanKenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still link a wbid account on injustice 1 if it’s on the Xbox one?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Does it not work for Xbox one? The option is blackened out for me.

    submitted by /u/DiegoDaBagel
    [link] [comments]

    Pc or PS4

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    In terms of getting Injustice 2, I can get it for cheaper on PC for around 10 euro or 25 for ps4. Both have all the dlc so I'm wondering in terms of player base, compatibility with DS4 for PC and content, which would it be better to get it for?

    submitted by /u/PKdude2712
    [link] [comments]

    Every Character I Have Trouble Beating is Broken

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Every character I have trouble beating "is broken."

    submitted by /u/SleeperOPMD
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum help please

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Would anyone be willing to help me boost for trophies in injustice 2 I'm a trophy hunter and I'd love injustice 2 to be added to my collection it would mean the world if someone could help me my gamertag is beinghumanman on ps4

    submitted by /u/Beinghumanman
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantress Broken

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Is it me or is this character insane Air Dash Easy jump in cross up Anti Zone Wtf

    submitted by /u/qhurtz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the MK logo for my guild?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment