• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Injustice 14 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Injustice 14 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets


    14 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Here’s my Black Adam, or at least my favorite build I have so far.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Its not often You get to fight a gorrila grodd main but when you do its truly a sight to behold

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    To the very few that main gorrila grodd its truly is spectacular seeing your craftsmanship and finesse when using grodd. I'll just come out and say it i don't mind get my ass whooped by grodd because its just so cool to see him at play.

    submitted by /u/KeepingItTenTen
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Robo Bat Batman’s New technology based side kick

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Guild mother boxes not rewarded

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I defeated a guild boss all by myself 7 hours worth, I had enough damage to get all the merger boxes, yet I didnt receive them, so I am kind of angry since i wasted my time, any help?

    submitted by /u/braixenftw
    [link] [comments]

    Is this still relatively active?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Finally got around to buying the game on Xbox One, since the Legendary Edition was on sale. Noticed achievements for stuff like Join a Guild and Win [X number] of matches online. Is the game active enough that those would be attainable still? Or at this point is it mainly just Multiverse events, Story, and level grinding?

    submitted by /u/Janawham_Blamiston
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having problems with guilds?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    For some reason the guild page isn't loading. I'll go to guilds and it just won't connect and after a minute or two it'll just say it failed to communicate with the server. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

    submitted by /u/ii87xx
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 guild

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I want to join a guild on ps4 I play pretty often but I don't want people pressuring me to play everyday other than that I'm not bothered

    submitted by /u/autismo3002
    [link] [comments]

    batman beyond for injustice 3

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I hope Batman Beyond becomes a premier skin for Batman in Injustice 3, I'm not talking having Bruce in the beyond suit, but rather Terry McGinnis himself, with unique intros and outros for the skin.

    submitted by /u/TemporalGod
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looking to join a Joker themed guild?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    PlayStation hits Vs Ultimate edition

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Do you still get all of the fighter packs in Both editions?

    submitted by /u/GTraider
    [link] [comments]

    injustice 3 General Zod's return!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    The only way I can see the mighty General Zod make an appearance in injustice 3, is if a group of independent villains decided to get their hands on batman's multiverse device, since the injustice universe version of him is dead, it worked for green arrow, unfortunately the only people who would want to bring an alternate Zod into the injustice universe are fellow phantom zoners.

    submitted by /u/TemporalGod
    [link] [comments]

    Just came here to say something for anyone that plays Atrocitus...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Fucking kill yourself and burn in hell. If you play Atrocitus you are the scum of the earth, go rub asses with Al-Qaeda you cunt fuck bastards.

    submitted by /u/Creepa99
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Legendary Editions

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I recently got Injustice 2 Legendary edition on steam which gives me access to all the character included im the fighter pack DLC. Those DLC also come with the GOD and DEMON shaders. I don't have either of those things even though i own the fighters in the dlc and can't purchase the fighters seperatly. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/ToxicPancakeLord
    [link] [comments]

    Who should i get to level 30 next?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Looking for a way to grind up my characters.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Specifically the ones I'm not so good with, like cyborg. I only have one controller and I can't do anything online. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone suggest me gear for an injustice 2 aquaman comic accurate costume? Is there anything remotely close to that?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    All his torsos show his goddamn nipples or have straps and shit, I just want to make him comic booky :))

    submitted by /u/AladdinBragadiru
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Shader

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I was watching an old video with Darkseid in it and he had a really cool demon shader. Is that still in the game? Maybe it's exclusive to some people?

    submitted by /u/nayteraddee
    [link] [comments]

    now im sad.....damn you censorship

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I bought TMNT yesterday and I was just wondering which was objectively the best and why.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I'm doing best with Raphael so far and have gotten them up to lvl 28. Also I have green lantern, batman, red hood and robin lvl 30 if that helps with anything.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MrBruin54
    [link] [comments]

    Is Superman really considering a top tier busted Character?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I always thought Supergirl was way more toxic than Superman due to spaceport being really busted online because of latency and her trait gets annoying really quick, I picked superman over supergirl because I like his character power better and he feels more satisfying to play at least for me. Everytime I won with Supergirl I didn't feel like I accomplished anything, it was a weird feeling that I had with Aquaman before he got nerfed too. Is superman really a top tier op character compared to injustice 1 he doesn't feel nearly as strong but still solid.

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment