• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Bro what I am so......

    Injustice Mobile Bro what I am so......


    Bro what I am so......

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    When opening it, I didn't even know this was possible. What are the chances?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    This is illegal

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Is it worth it?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to buy the challenge pack that cost 150.000 power credits than the normal gold pack? I'm actually new to the game

    submitted by /u/ElieACh
    [link] [comments]

    6 defensive wins in a row

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    How do I get alliance credits?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    I need help in getting alliance credits does anyone know how?

    submitted by /u/sotogod23
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a safe number to stay in top 5% for this MP season?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Unequivocal proof that Superman is faster than The Flash

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Just completed expert! She’s definitely going on my secondary bb6 team!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: I prefer it when people have a pack opening video compared to a picture.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    There's nothing wrong with the picture, but I always enjoy the suspense of a pack opening (especially when the poster has a vague title). Also, if it's going to be posted in the sub, it'll probably be really good, or really bad.

    submitted by /u/JWW13
    [link] [comments]

    Furthest I've ever gone in survivor

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Killer Frost Counters

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Is there any way to combat Killer Frost's slower power gain to make it ineffective?

    submitted by /u/jackhabitat
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like I need to switch up batman and super man, any suggestions??

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    If I didn’t play anymore MP until the end of the season, would I still place top 5%

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Red Lantern Hal Jordan

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    My main team is Gaslight Batman, BN Hawkgirl, and AK The Arkham Knight. Assuming RLHJ is the next challenge, is he worth promoting to E7 and replacing one of my current teammates or should I not bother promoting him all the way up?

    submitted by /u/jackhabitat
    [link] [comments]

    Rate that Gear ! - #8 - Astro Harness

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Rate that Gear ! - #8 - Astro Harness

    Today, we'll be voting on the protective Astro-Harness, a 4/5 star gear that grants damage protection on K.O., and activating invulnerability shields at certain HP levels. Also applies electric damage over time on specials. It's great with Superman Injustice 2, as his passive already blocks a single special, and extra invulnerability will really boost that potential. It also counters characters like Batman Arkham Origins where the A.I. tends to spam SP2 on the start, and instead dealing no damage. The invulnerability also makes enemy supermoves deal no damage during that period of time.

    The Astro-Harness is a powerful survival tool that potentially protects from a K.O., and 3 powerful invulnerability shields as your HP decreases.

    • On any Special Attack applies ELECTRIC DOT dealing 5% - 10% of SP damage for 5 seconds.
    • On lethal hit 50% - 75% chance to trigger Power Shield that will absorb damage up to 20% - 40% of Max Health.
    • [EVOLVED] Invulnerability for 3 - 5 seconds at Health thresholds: 100%, 50% and 10%.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lord_Moogoo
    [link] [comments]

    A great start to my beginning battle

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    BN Martian Manhunter

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I know BN MM is one of the rarest cards in the challenge booster pack but how is it that I've opened nearly 80 packs in the past month and I've never gotten one. I've gotten three batgirls, one BN batman, three elseworld flash, one luchador bane, and one static, all of which have the same odds as BN MM but I've never gotten a single BN MM.

    submitted by /u/jackhabitat
    [link] [comments]

    I demolish a fully maxed, fully geared, hacked metal team in under 40 seconds without using JC��

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Matchmaking is so fair

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Best survivor gear sets

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    In your opinion, what's the best survivor mode gear set?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/feral_hamburger
    [link] [comments]

    Look at when my season expires. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I’d heard you can get less hahaha on last laugh by holding and letting go. however, i can’t get it to work and as a result get the hahaha about 20% of the time. I need help minimizing this. thanks.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Think this is in top 5%?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment