• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Injustice the comics have some memeworthy panels

    Injustice the comics have some memeworthy panels


    the comics have some memeworthy panels

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    The Injustice comic has so many good moments like these that go underappreciated.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Im Surprised people still at injustice 1

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    After all this time I'm surprised people still at the game. Tbh tho I do prefer the roster from ij1 to ij2 just cause it has more of my favorites

    submitted by /u/CometyisFunny
    [link] [comments]

    STaFf oF gRaYsON

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Speaking from experience

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    How to get the hang of the controller?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Whenever i try to do the rush with bane or manta rays i cant hit them and end up just not making the move or moving forward and backward. How to get the hang of the controller so i can actually do the moves and evolve from there. I even lost a match cuz i couldnt do manta ray and meter burn

    submitted by /u/mryety123
    [link] [comments]

    I hate to be that person but is I2 still active?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    It's really cheap on the ps store, so I was thinking about getting it. I'm mostly interested in online, so do people still play that?

    submitted by /u/mayday5-01
    [link] [comments]

    Got some epic gear to make my own Godspeed

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Continuity between comics and games

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I'm very confused about the continuity. In the opening of injustice 2, Batman and Damien go to Arkham to stop Superman from murdering criminals there. In this scene Damien kills Victor zsasz. However, in the comics, after this should have taken place, Alfred is killed by zsasz. How does this work? Is it just a continuity error?

    submitted by /u/Chungus_child
    [link] [comments]

    "Multiverse is Unstable"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    why the fuck does my game ALWAYS say "Multiverse is unstable. Please try again later" i honestly don't get it

    submitted by /u/Rock_Different
    [link] [comments]

    Aquaman Gear sets

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm new to this app and I'm an artist who is going to be making an injustice 2 Coloring book. But I need some help. I want you guys to decide out of all Gear sets for specific characters. Which 5 you'd like to see most in my book. We start with Atlantis's King Aquaman

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AdministrationOk4106
    [link] [comments]

    Green lantern combos

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Any fellow green lantern mains know any good combos im just starting out and I got him level 30 with pretty good gear

    submitted by /u/CometyisFunny
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY DID IT!!!! AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS, I FINALLY GOT MY SECOND MOVIE GEAR PIECE!!!! YEEEEEEEES!!!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I’m brand new to injustice 2

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I've gotten injustice 2 because I loved gods among us I've linked my mobile account and I've gotten to chapter 3 is there any like bundles I should get and what chapter do I play as the joker or is it strictly no villains?

    submitted by /u/Livinginthepst
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question can these gauntlets be able to used outside of story mode and also how can I get them.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who wants to see this guy in injustice 3

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Final part of playing injustice blind

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment