• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Would you like a gear? Or perhaps a gear?

    Injustice Mobile Would you like a gear? Or perhaps a gear?


    Would you like a gear? Or perhaps a gear?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    That guy just let me win

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Loving the 400 nth pack

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    godfunk, we need to talk

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Crushing hackers with this gear combination on BNCW, totem is so op.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Let’s goooo

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I saw everyone posting about it being free on steam but i’m getting this?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Finally got a metal character!! Doesn't have the greatest passive but hopefully the first of many��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Fighting the patriarchy

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Meanwhile on Android. Epitome of Fair Competition ����

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Rain of rockets. Tantu Totem is so fun!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Few doubts.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    1. I saw videos where people hit 200% damage on all attacks, in the swipe attacks I only hit 170-180 each time (I use Android, not sure if that's something that matters but just mentioning it) wanted to find out how to do it. I reach 200 damage in the rapid tap in the circle, I use both the hands in the circle and that helps but can't seem to figure out how to do that for attacks that require me to swipe.

    2. Never bought buy ins for survivor, are the 4 re buy ins for every 24 hours? How often can you use the buy ins is what I wanted to know.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/cantstandsummers
    [link] [comments]

    Another bug in BN/Catwoman

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Apparently she can prevent you from doing any special. I was playing mp right now and I was matched against an Evolved E3 BNCW and she had Enchantress on her. Once her passive (steal a gear) was activated the skulls didn't spawn but I couldn't do any special, the character that took the special head on was knocked out and BNCW tagged-out, so it was two different characters facing each other and I couldn't activate any special even though Enchantress was not activated.

    As if she wasn't annoying enough :)

    I didn't realise this soon enough and kept spamming Sp2 till that character got knocked out too >:-)

    So keep your eyes open if you face her with this setup, chances are you won't but still.

    submitted by /u/space_monkey98825
    [link] [comments]

    He sucks but I have him!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    WON AN ULTIMATE BATTLE! (Don't remember when was the last time I even tried entering that mode) YAAAAAAAAAAYY! NOTHING CAN MAKE ME SAD TODAY! (Not a challenge, life take it easy)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Any characters that are impossible to get?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    So I was looking at the wiki, MP rewards, and challenge character cycle and realized that some characters form years ago may be impossible for new players to get. I played back in 2014 and went on hiatus, but coming back now it doesn't seem like it's possible to get some gold characters.

    Basically, are there any gold characters that are truly impossible to get? Or is there still a tiny chance of getting them from packs?

    submitted by /u/StockNut01415
    [link] [comments]

    Petition For Kryptonian Onesie General Zod ���� What Do You Think? ��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    No we’re near Sk0pos but still grinding

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Gears!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I see all these people with fancy, cool, broken gear! Where can I get that type of gear quickly?

    submitted by /u/ASTR0M00N
    [link] [comments]

    Is something wrong?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    So, I've been grinding battle 34(the one before boss prison Superman). For some reason every 5 battles the game crashes and kicks me out of the app. It's frustrating because it happens after I finish the battle so I don't get the credits and just waste energy. Is this a usual problem with the game or just my own phone's problem?

    submitted by /u/Returnofthejoe2
    [link] [comments]

    Rarer than metal cards �� that makes E1

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    What Skin/Character Do You Wish Were In Injustice Gods Among Us Mobile? ��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Me Personally Wish They Had Zod From The Injustice 2 Comics Where He Has That Red Cape Or Simply The Comic Issue Where Zod Gets His Head Ripped Off By Amazo 😂 Or Zod From Man Of Steel But Without His Amor Just In His Kryptonian Onesie 😂

    submitted by /u/AquaPixelzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me? Or is there a sudden increase in the number of hacked accounts? Been facing a whole lot of them in lower battles theae last 3 days

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    After Months of Grinding Survivor, finally got the knives on the first run of survivor for this rotation!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    WBID account link failed error. I just downloaded the game on Steam on my PC and tried linking my account, but I'm just seeing in this error. Any solution?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment