• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Injustice Did the Captain Cold Legendary Multiverse.

    Injustice Did the Captain Cold Legendary Multiverse.


    Did the Captain Cold Legendary Multiverse.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I have the power

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    (Repost) My Freddy Krueger-themed Joker!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Characters with the most stylish combos in injustice 1

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    So injustice 1 is free and me and my friends got it and i wanna know who has the coolest combos so i can style on them

    submitted by /u/Murtazah117
    [link] [comments]

    Maskless Batman

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Seeing how Bruce's identity was exposed, I feel like it makes sense for a gear that has his face exposed to exist. Makes more sense than the Bruce Wayne skin. Plus it would probably look cool, and kind of gives a more personal vibe, a no bets are off thing, which technically exists in the story, but encounters between his former friends would feel much more personal if his face was uncovered.

    submitted by /u/JasonLeeDrake
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the skins from the mobile game like knightfall Bane?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    How can you get the skins for the console version from the mobile version?

    submitted by /u/BigBoi870
    [link] [comments]

    INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is free on PS4, XBOX One, and PC

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Title, go download!

    submitted by /u/GhostieBro11
    [link] [comments]

    Most fun rushdown characters in Injustice 1?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Seeing as Injustice 1 is free I decided to try it but I'm kinda confused on where to start for characters. I like Nightwing and Shazam so far but I was curious about the other fun rushdown characters in the game. Any tips on where to start?

    submitted by /u/Wrobo7719
    [link] [comments]

    After playing Injustice 1 for the first time in years I forgot how annoying Scorpion was online Lmao

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I don't think hes Overpowered but hes definitely a strong character that can be frustrating to play against especially if you're playing with one of the characters he counters then thats like a guaranteed loss if the scorpion is good.

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    Language settings in Injustice I

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hey, so I downloaded the Injustice free dlc in PSN and everything went well and nice. But there is only one thing; I can't change the language settings. I tried to change the ps4 language settings but this still happens, is there a way to change it?

    submitted by /u/AbraCaxHellsnacks
    [link] [comments]

    Justice League gear

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I recently got Injustice 2 on sale and was wondering if the Justice League gear can still be unlocked or if it was a limited time opportunity

    submitted by /u/Captain_America1026
    [link] [comments]

    Help with trophies (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Hi, Im looking for someone for mutual help with the online trophies. my id: Damianhvs

    submitted by /u/Damianhvs
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason why people keep leaving the game when they see me choosing Cheetah?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I'm new to online play... And I main Cheetah.

    Is it just my shitty internet, or are these disconnection issues a norm? Or do people really dislike playing against Cheetah?

    submitted by /u/AllTh1ngsAreONE
    [link] [comments]

    The game is Stuck on Startup (PC)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Hello, i got the game just now and wanted to play a little.When i start the game, it only goes to the very first screen, with the round logo on it, and nothing happens.After some time, cracking noise can be heard and i have no idea, since google also couldnt help me with my problem. Do you have any ideas?

    Edit: before any one asks, i did already the obvious standart solutions like checking game files and so on, nothing worked.

    submitted by /u/lem0n__
    [link] [comments]

    Problems Playing With Friends (IGAU)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Me and a friend decided to download the game, but we can't seem to play together or even find the same room, does anyone know how to fix it?

    I'm in Ireland and he's in Canada, so could it be servers or is there away around this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DarthKinkus
    [link] [comments]

    Combo input for Batman

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Hey, I am a newbie to Injustice. I read the guide linked on the side bar, but I still have a question regarding one of Batmans combos.

    So when I do b11-df1 I need to be like super fast to input the buttons, that the combo works. However, with b113-f23, or alternatively b113-b23, that seems to be not working. Like when I input the buttons as fast as I can my character will stop after b113 and then do essentially nothing. I will have to wait till the character model is just about to hit the ground with both feet, before I can succesfully enter the b23/f23 part. Am I just doing it to slowly or is that is intended? Because I thought combos connected by a "-" have to be done as fast as possible to work. Or is the input speed just different for each and every combo?

    Sorry if those are dumb questions, that were answered in the beginner guide. Reading comprehesion was never one of my strong suits lmao

    submitted by /u/Magnetfish
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think rereleasing igau for free is NetherRealm promoting the next game?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Beginner Question: Do most people play Injustice 2 on PS4 or XBox One?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Per the title:

    Do most people play Injustice 2 on PS4 or XBox One (or PC)?

    I'm considering starting Injustice 2 and I don't own either platform.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SleeperOPMD
    [link] [comments]

    I got the free Injustice 1 and it asks me to insert the disc to play it

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I tried reinstalling but this didn't fix the problem. Any more ideas? This is such a weird problem.

    Platform: PS4

    Location: Germany

    submitted by /u/Ringo308
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a sidekick multiverse? Which one at least

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    What's a side kick multiverse

    submitted by /u/BrandonBee_
    [link] [comments]

    Claimed the first game since it was free and damn how can I perfect my blocking? I am used to games like mortal kombat actually having a block button

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Yes you can bully me for not knowing how to block

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    (Input delay)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys its my first time Playing Injustice 1, i've played 2 and the modern MK games and I realized that online there is insane input delay I actually didn't know you could jump 3 because it didn't work for a while and walking forward feels like im moving in slow motion is this normal? I'm playing on pc btw

    Edit: Solved, it was a connection issue Ethernet cord worked

    submitted by /u/Tundran_Teep
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got Injustice: Ultimate Edition on steam for free, and I ran into this glitch. In addition to this, the game runs a little bit slow. Any suggestions on what to do?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment