• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Injustice Injustice: Gods Among Us is free for everyone on Xbox One, PS4 and PC until June 25.

    Injustice Injustice: Gods Among Us is free for everyone on Xbox One, PS4 and PC until June 25.


    Injustice: Gods Among Us is free for everyone on Xbox One, PS4 and PC until June 25.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Does Injustice Gods Among Us include all of the dlc's?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I just saw that Injustice Gods Among Us is free and I'm wondering if it has all of the DLC'S. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Etupully86
    [link] [comments]

    was just chilling opening crates after some multiverses and while i don’t have any clips i do have this reaction and it’s insane that i literally mentioned it and then got it.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Got The Electrum Shader For A Character I’ll Never Use/Play Lol , Kind Of Mad That I Got This :/

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    And there's my 10th legendary

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Injustice Gods Among Us:Ultimate Edition FREE on PS Store

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Cannot start Injustice 1 Ultimate Edition. Is it USA only or something?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Do you prefer the gear system of Injustice 2 or the skins of Injustice: Gods Among Us?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Cross-platform

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Doest the first injustice,gods among us, has cross play ps4-pc?

    submitted by /u/Naxerx
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 is available for free right now on PS4

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    It's true. With all DLC content included.

    submitted by /u/FrostyGlaciers
    [link] [comments]

    Watch Out Joker, This One Looks Kinda Tough!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    What happened to Dick Grayson?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Starfire keeps mentioning he's dead, and that Damian Wayne killed him. Can anyone explain what happened, or provide a link to a wiki or something?

    submitted by /u/cheap_chickennugget
    [link] [comments]

    I thought my Batman looked pretty sleek

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Will Injustice 1 be revived for a bit?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Due to the new influx of people (including myself) who got the game for free on Xbox, do you think the game will see some action? Or will this game lay to rest forever?

    submitted by /u/LotionInBasket
    [link] [comments]

    I know Koriand'r's only anime in the Teen Titans animated shows, but still.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Guest character idea for Injustice 3: Invincible from Image Comics

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    How to get legendary gear?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I'm relatively new to the game, and wondering how to get legendary armor? I know only certain characters have it, but can I still get it? Or was it limited time? Sorry for all the questions haha

    submitted by /u/cheap_chickennugget
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get the DLC free on xbox like on ps4 and PC?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I'm a cheap guy

    submitted by /u/hunterfox09238
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to level up quicker ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I just downloaded the game after some time and my lord. Coming from MK11, IJ2 feels tedious af. The level cap on the characters basically locks you from playing a lot of the multiverses, cuz you need "x character with level 25". It's grindy as hell.

    The gear also works better in MK11, they reward you more I believe. Multiverse is also harder. Understandable because it was the first game to use these systems fully, but you can tell how weak it is.

    Is there a way to level up quicker without wanting to die ? Lol.

    submitted by /u/juancitoneves
    [link] [comments]

    They should make a game or a comic book series about the heroes from the other dimension

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    The reason why I want this is because I'm genuinely curious as to what happened to them after the first game. I'm curious as to how their adventure to another dimension affected them and what they will do to stop themselves from turning out to be like their alternate selves. The most important character to put emphasis on is Superman. How he'll take the possibility of becoming a dictator or how he'll tell Lois and his parents what happened in the other universe.

    submitted by /u/TheHippyDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 WBID?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I recently bought the console version of Injustice 1 but the option to log into my WBID but the option isn't there. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SanicMania
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help/advice !

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    So...I play Injustice 2 since it came out and I've done a lot of stuff. I just found the legendary version for like 15 bucks. My question is: if I install this version can I get back my save from my original version or nah ? I play on Xbox one. I'm not sure to restart a game if not...I just don't know. Thanks in advance for your help and advices mates !

    submitted by /u/Domgis_Duerf
    [link] [comments]

    Whats going on?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    So i just reinstalled Iniustice 2 after a while, and the disc is relatively fine but i cant play online or go to multiverse and theres a tag that says estimated time until available: () but it keep freezing or going up. Ive closed and reopened, then waited for an hour, then reset my playstation. What more can be done?

    submitted by /u/Gertrude4life
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment